1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF icons is here

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Guest, Aug 7, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/oshaburi/

hello,i'm japanese VF player.
    i made VF character icons. (but not complete yet..)
    no copyrights. you can use freely.
    (it has optimized to cellular phones of japan.)

and...sorry...i'm not good at English, maybe i'm unable to reply to everybody's res...

PS.for the moment, VF4 is hotter than TEKKEN4 in Japan.

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Do you know any japanese sites where there are movies of VF4 play? Nice picture of Sarah on your site.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

is VF4 final out in Japan? thx for the icons, I especially like the one of Kage's throw.

4. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

wow that was a very nice Akira shirt on your site....I gotta get me one of those : )

5. Guest

Guest Guest

oh,sorry...i don't know...
    japanese take only record of tournaments on a movie.
    and most of japanese don't have way to take a movie.
    i'm too...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

test playing is at an end.
    In Japan, it is already put on the market.
    did you see VF4's DURAL?
    she is a predator! it is too cool.

7. Hayai_JiJi

Well if you ever do see any come and tell us about them. It would be much appreiciated. You should post here regularly we dont have many Japanese players on this board. It would be nice to have contact with someone who actually plays in Japan.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

8. Guest

Guest Guest

AKIRA's triple blow is called "AKIRA SPECIAL" in japan. :)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Are there any pictures of people playing the final version? that would be nice to see. and about Akira's triple blow... is this his new 3 hit combo? I thought it was removed in final. what does it look like?

thanks! :)

10. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

It's really nice to have japanese people here. I would appricate if more japanese people would show up on this site.
    What does that mean , dural looks like a predator. doesn't she look like a metal-lady anymore?

cya

11. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Akira Special = Japanese name for SPoD
    Akira Special #2 = "" DLC

12. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

Dural!!! Any pix of her? I don't recall any of you mentioning her... and you people are the ones who have actually played the game. Predator? Maybe she just destroys the opponent with the same flair as in VF2 [in my opinion the best Dural]

<font color=black>Yowai...yowai sugimasu wa!</font color=black>

13. Guest

Guest Guest

OK, i see. and i think so.
    i'm not good at english. howener, i will try it hard.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

have you seen "THE PREDATOR" on a film?
    her body is optical camouflage.
    and standing style look like a beast.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks. Looks like the old lady looks cooler then ever..........but who is she anyway

16. Hayai_JiJi

Your english is pretty good. I mean I can understand what you are trying to say. Posting here would be good practice as well.