1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF in MA? Yup at GameUnderground!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Cozby, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    [​IMG]
    1251 Worcester Road
    Framingham
    MA 01701

"What we do at fight night:
    $5 venue fee
    Store hours: 5pm-1am (or later)
    I have keys to the store, and have the abillity to leave whenever I want. That usually means if people wanna play till the sun shines, so be it.

What we play:
    FIGHTERS! Obviously the game is SSF4 right now. But to be honest I'm open to anything. I would reccomend bringing another player if you wanna play the more obscure titles, or at the very least post before hand, but all fighters are welcomed. If you msg me before hand I'll also set it up in the afternoon.

We play on Viewsonics xbox360 VGA mainly for super. We have a few ps3's on crt's too! I have one TE for each so if you dont have a stick theres no problem (but bring yours if you have one)

And once again thank you to everyone whos been here or have said great things, thats the reason I still hold this!"

We've been playing a bit of VF5, I;m trying to get more players from VFDC to come out. I know there's a few players still around in MA like Pl4yer_7 so if you can make it give a shout! I would like to get my VF feet back.

2. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Right on.

3. Cozby

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
  4. ironzen

ironzen Well-Known Member

i finally made it to GU on a tuesday and it was a great time. got a lot of games of vf5 in with cozby and a few other people and even played some other games.

it'd be nice to see other MA/RI players around the way come out to play if possible. regardless of whether or not FS ever comes out, vf5 is still a great game and i feel lucky to even have this one.

cozby, who is Pl4yer_7? does he come out to play?

5. Cozby

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    Pl4yer7 is from Boston but he can't make it out due to transportation.

Yo I wanna learn dudley in 3s; that game is kinda en fuego. Also we didn't player marvel but ehhh lol

I usually go with Gavin on Tuesdays and we stay till around 4am but hopefully Danny will keep it up.

6. conner11

conner11 New Member

BUMP! We got streams!..

7. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    Bump!! I made it out to GU two weeks ago and only managed to coax two people into playing VF with me. Anyone in MA want to hit GU soon?