1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF in Michigan leik whut!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by BakuBaku, Jan 29, 2002.

1. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

YoYo, Michigan Thread.

2. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

Which part of Michigan? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. BakuBaku

SE, Im in farmington

4. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Hehe

I wish I could represent Michigan, but I have yet to play VF4 (yes, I already know I'm torturing myself). The madness will end soon for me, though.

Kruza

5. IdentityCode

IdentityCode New Member

yo

I'm in with Baku, we should start a league or somethin', and represent Michigan like a mo fo!

6. IdentityCode

IdentityCode New Member

Marvins M3!

I'm going to Marvin's this weekend Baku...14 mile and Orchard Lake like a mo fo...in the shopping center like what!

7. Hollow

Hollow Member

Hey, I'm in Southfield, MI, North of Detroit. Not many people play VF that I know of, and my local arcade isn't getting VF4, so I stopped going......

8. Hollow

Hollow Member

There is a VF4 machine at Butterfly Fun center, on 13 mile and Van Dyke (formerly known as Van Dyke Sports Center) I usually go late (they close at 2:30 AM.

9. BakuBaku

I dunno if where you live in SF but there is marvelous marvs in Farmington on 14 and Orchard. You should go there, I dunno if its closer to you or not. Its like the best arcade in the area. A whole bunch of VF4 Virgins on it though. But its all good.

10. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    So they do have VF4 at Butterfly's? Great news. That was where I mainly went to play VF games. Good thing for me to know that one is at Butterfly's now instead of relying on blind faith while making the trip there. I may have to check out the one at 14 Mile & Orchard Lake road too, since there are people going over there as well.

By the way, is the F355 Challenge deluxe machine still over at Butterfly's? Heh, I used to own that machine. Last time I checked (late summer 2001), most of my times were littered throughout the game (name is "KEN"). I more than likely have to shake off a lot of rust to get used to racing in Simulation mode again after months of solely playing the Dreamcast version.

Kruza

11. Hollow

Hollow Member

If I go to butterfly, I am the only person that really plays Aoi. If anyone decides to go, give me a notice.