VF in Michigan leik whut!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by BakuBaku, Jan 29, 2002.

1. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

YoYo, Michigan Thread.

2. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

Which part of Michigan? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. BakuBaku

SE, Im in farmington

4. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Hehe

I wish I could represent Michigan, but I have yet to play VF4 (yes, I already know I'm torturing myself). The madness will end soon for me, though.

Kruza

5. IdentityCode

IdentityCode New Member

yo

I'm in with Baku, we should start a league or somethin', and represent Michigan like a mo fo!

6. IdentityCode

IdentityCode New Member

Marvins M3!

I'm going to Marvin's this weekend Baku...14 mile and Orchard Lake like a mo fo...in the shopping center like what!

7. Hollow

Hollow Member

Hey, I'm in Southfield, MI, North of Detroit. Not many people play VF that I know of, and my local arcade isn't getting VF4, so I stopped going......

8. Hollow

Hollow Member

There is a VF4 machine at Butterfly Fun center, on 13 mile and Van Dyke (formerly known as Van Dyke Sports Center) I usually go late (they close at 2:30 AM.

9. BakuBaku

I dunno if where you live in SF but there is marvelous marvs in Farmington on 14 and Orchard. You should go there, I dunno if its closer to you or not. Its like the best arcade in the area. A whole bunch of VF4 Virgins on it though. But its all good.

10. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    So they do have VF4 at Butterfly's? Great news. That was where I mainly went to play VF games. Good thing for me to know that one is at Butterfly's now instead of relying on blind faith while making the trip there. I may have to check out the one at 14 Mile & Orchard Lake road too, since there are people going over there as well.

By the way, is the F355 Challenge deluxe machine still over at Butterfly's? Heh, I used to own that machine. Last time I checked (late summer 2001), most of my times were littered throughout the game (name is "KEN"). I more than likely have to shake off a lot of rust to get used to racing in Simulation mode again after months of solely playing the Dreamcast version.

Kruza

11. Hollow

Hollow Member

If I go to butterfly, I am the only person that really plays Aoi. If anyone decides to go, give me a notice.