1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF in TW

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Sep 11, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

It's been a while since I've been in the US, or even played there. Was wondering how the VF scene was doing.
    Glad to see so many ppl still talking about VF.
    Here in Taipei, TW there aren't that many places to play anymore since a ban on arcades a while ago. But the few places that are open always have VF ppl.
    No one new, but it's nice to see that a 4 year game is still in there.
    So anything new in the US? I used to play in NJ, and there weren't that many ppl there.

Anyway, was checking this place out. A lot of VF2ers I see.
    Anyone play VF2 on their PC? Wonder how that is.
    Anyway, if anyone's in TW and want to play a Jacky/Jeff/Taka, feel free to contact me.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I think I will be in Taiwan sometime this fall. Can you post your email address? Thank you.

3. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

Hey where WERE you in NJ? Are you in Taiwan now or in NJ? Are you coming back to NJ soon? I am in NJ and I have been searching for a VF buddy for a year since I got my Dreamcast with VF3tb. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way I am from Taiwan too.

Yeah the arcades in NJ SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!!!!!!!!! Can't believe I can still find VF2 and even VF in some of the arcades. But no VF3tb at all.

Come and play VF3tb on DC with me...... please.........!
    I want this even more than s*x:)

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

uhhh....

I know everyone knows I love VF3tb, don't know if I love it that much/images/icons/tongue.gif