1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Louisiana Players

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by XBJX, Jan 7, 2007.

1. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

INFORCER!! Dude Big Boy & I are so inspired after our visit with you yesterday...you've certainly opened our eyes to more of what is possible in VF5--and with so many characters! Seriously, even if you only played half the matches on your hard drive we are still talking about thousands. Very impressive. More important than any of that or the fact that you are the strongest pad akira user I've ever seen BY FAR is that you are one cool, very hospitable cat...thanks for staying up late with us & we will definitely do it again.

Peace.

2. Inforcer

Inforcer Well-Known Member

Hey I ordered the VSHG man what a road I will be on. I guess I have to pretend I never touched VF with a PAD lolz.. I will be ready to play again soon fellas. Good eats on Easter to everyone

Peace

3. sanjuroAKIRA

Honestly you are probably looking at about 1 month before you start to pass up where you are right now if we are talking about Akira. For him it will definitely be worth it...you'll be able to use /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif more often...knee...finish combos with moves that allow for better okizeme than AS3 & DLC. I'm getting scared just thinking about it! And you can always mix and match...use the stick at home when no one is around & move to pad for vs. As I understand it you are going to be building new neural pathways but the old ones will still be there so you don't have to really worry about losing what you already have, which are mad pad skills, yo!~

4. jherb5000

jherb5000 Well-Known Member

Damn dude...I had a basketball game and couldn't show up. Yo! James finally got on the VSHG welcome to the club...thought you would never convert from the dual shock.
    Holla when you get some time, I got some new moves to try out.

5. Inforcer

I have to say I have never played VF on high quality sticks the VSHG is heaven sent and it dosent bang up your wrist. Its the best stick I ever used and now I dont get frustrated cause moves dont come out. I realized the fs3 I was using was just average quality not HIGH GRADE. Its not gonna be so hard letting that pad go..

SHOUS

6. Inforcer

Yo Guys here are some matches from the session that went down the other night some of the other matches are still on the way some of the vids had glitches so I wont upload all of em but the good quality once so enjoy.

Virtua Fighter 5 LA session Matches 4/3

7. melotyme

melotyme Member

Inforcer, I am down anytime this week for some VF.Except for tuesday and thursday.

8. Inforcer

OK awesome AJ.

I will let you know man.

9. melotyme

melotyme Member

yall down for some vf

10. Inforcer

sure lets play today after 3pm..

Im feanin

11. melotyme

melotyme Member

I will be there for sure this time James. Sorry I could not make it the other times.

12. Inforcer

yeah give me a call it will be around 6 or 7pm. I will call if its earlier.. 337 257-7168

Peace

13. Inforcer

Good games yall last night

We will rock again

Peace

14. sanjuroAKIRA

richard and I MIGHT be able to make it over Thursday evening (5pm-ish) get some people together and post up!

15. Inforcer

Wow man I missed yall give me a day this week if yall want to get down. I was out of town for a few days this week. I am trying to buy a house so I have been running around alot. Man I wish I would of read the forums but anyway lets get that going again..

My stick skillz are getten good too..

Holla

INFORCER

16. comoesa2

comoesa2 Well-Known Member

do you use frames?...in your game plan

17. Inforcer

anyone game for some VF5 today after 4pm..
    Post up or call me

18. Inforcer

Ok so VF5 Wedsday or Friday pick one.. Lets do it Friday

Peace out all and go practice up

19. melotyme

melotyme Member

wats up james, long time no see. got that new house straight. i might be up for some vf friday if i get off early from work.

20. jherb5000

jherb5000 Well-Known Member

Sup James...let me know what time... Im down whenever!