1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Louisiana Players

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by XBJX, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Inforcer

Inforcer Well-Known Member

fRIDAY IT IS SAY ABOUT 5ISH

2. Inforcer

Good games friday..

3. jherb5000

jherb5000 Well-Known Member

Yeah! Awesome matches I still don't know what to do with your Lei Fei though, He's killing me. When you plan on getting that Baton Rouge vs Lafayette Tournament together? You think they ready for us???

4. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You think they ready for us??? </div></div>

Bring it.

5. jherb5000

Just the statement I wanted to hear...
    ...and I will.

6. Inforcer

Yeah I think So........ LOLZ

OoSh..

7. Inforcer

Bring it. </div></div>

Saki I can now do AKIRAS KNEE ON THE STICK >>> OH YEAH

Man I am getting a house and I have been thinking of doing a torney there and maybe a TEAM Torney for fun tho. Also there is a Breau Bridge crew so we can do definetley do the team thing but the Breaux Bridge crew are learning the game its like 4 of em we have to give them a few months ..

8. sanjuroAKIRA

As always...beginning of the week is better than end of the week for us when it comes to travelling. If y'all wanna visit us anytime is great.

Also, I think Richard is seeing red after jherb's little question about Baton Rouge & readiness...and I quote

"Did Ohsu ask if we were ready? Did Chibita ask if we were ready? Did Kofu Megane ask if we were ready? Did adamYuki ask if we were ready? NO! What's up, let's play is all they had to say. Ooh when I get ahold of Lafayette..."

So yeah, bring it./forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Also, nice to hear you are adjusting to the stick...I can't wait to hook up again.

Peace.

9. sanjuroAKIRA

Hey Inforcer! Richard & I and maybe even William wanna come down on Saturday. I work until around 4pm but will be leaving with Richard directly thereupon...we have to be back for 11pm so that Richard can go to work. From 5pm-10pm shouldn't be a bad length for a session and if you round up xtra peeps we can bring a ps3 and have more than one set up for a little mini gathering. I'll call you in any event.

5pm-10pm Sat your place good for you?

10. jherb5000

...be ready

Hey James If you round up enough people I can bring some food.

11. Inforcer

lolz (above post) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif ok Guys I will try my best to push for saturday but as of now its a no show. its bad I have to work 12 to 9 but I will try my hardest for the VF

On the two ps3s I now have an XTRA LCD 32" VIZIO and it would all work out

Pray I can get off of work but if not there will be next time

Peace

James

12. Inforcer

Ok guys I called the BOSS. I can get off at 6:50 allowing me to get to my home at 7pm for good play time. Yes a second ps3 is not a bad idea.

So can we still get it at 7pm. I will see if ppl can make it but looks like JHerb will be there and his bro. I will see if the other players can make it.

ITS STILL ON I HOPE

VF5 SAT at INFORCERS house.

p.s I cant wait til I get my house soon. I will have REAL gatherings like TX in the house and stuff

So were still on for 7pm Sat I hope with all my rambling

Peace

13. sanjuroAKIRA

Confirming 7pm save the unforeseen.

READY?

GO!

14. Inforcer

7pm I will be home and ready Confirmed anything subject to change will be posted before 7pm on friday.. SOOOO as of now lets get the VFin

See yall saturday

15. Inforcer

Sorry GUys i have to cancel our session for tomorrow..
    I am an hour late but I have some personal issues that came up concerning the family.. So I will have to reschedule. I hope everyone understands.

Again I am sorry for the cancelation, any questions call me at 337 257 7168

Please post up future times we can possibly do this again.

16. jherb5000

Yo! James how's the house thing going? Let me know when you get up an running...don't forget to keep that AKIRA tight.

17. Inforcer

GOOD i am itching to play some VF lets play on Tues or Wed..

Holla

18. jherb5000

Cool! just give me a call so I know when.

19. Inforcer

How about tomorrow at 4pm .. Whats the earliest you can play JHerb?

20. jherb5000

The usual 5 or 6 but I'll be there.