1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Louisiana Players

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by XBJX, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Wolf_Mishima

Wolf_Mishima Member

2. SilentNephilim

SilentNephilim Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SilentNephilim
    XBL:
    SilentNephilim
    Wow, I didn't think there were any other VF players out there. I live in the lil town of Laplace and I don't really have any competition here. My friends tried playing with me but they are not really into it (i'm basically the only one in my group that is a big fan of fighting games). So far I only got live to go with if I want to play with others. But it isn't as good as an offline fight though. I'm not an expert but I do try my best lol. ^_^;

3. Inforcer

Inforcer Well-Known Member

you should come out to lafayette and play a few good ppl in vf in real life is the only way to feel the REAL of VF.. Post up or holla when you wanna play my cell is 337 257-7168 holla

4. Bob_Poundmax

Bob_Poundmax New Member

I'm guessing that no one in the NO gets down in VF.

5. Inforcer

vf IS SOOOOO DEAD
    sf4 and tekken 6 br ftw..

DAMN

6. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

not on my block it ain't!

7. Blondie6P

Blondie6P Member

Jesus Looking through the threads, people just announce VF is dead....and by looking in the match making there's only 2 pages of active scene postings. I <3 Sanjuro! VF might be dead on paper/website...but i assure you, if any of you fellas come to Jacksonville, i might be compelled to "school" you =). VF is in the shadow of SF4 and T6(rubbish moneymaking scheme). Nothing has changed over the years, Virtuafighter will always have the most dedicated and fun group of guys in existence!

Love Blondie!

PS: i'm playing SF4 with the scene here in North Florida, but i haven't forgot my roots =), love you louisiana guys =)

8. sanjuroAKIRA

There's gonna be some fresh meat coming to Richard's house on Monday afternoon if anyone out there lurking is interested in throwing in their two cents towards some fellas just starting out in VF.

SilentN I think we played a few times on XBL...Some IRL VF would be awesome if you are ever around LSU.

Blondie! Always nice to see you pop up. Everyone knows where your heart is brother. If the winds blow me Floridaways I'll definitely give you a holla. Remember too that Baton Rouge is the land of tender vittles. Peace.

9. Violet

Violet Well-Known Member

Louisiana, anybody game?

NOLA girl here.

Anybody else in Louisiana play some VF5? Me and my bf have PS3, so... can't play online. Sucks, because it makes customizing a waste. I wish they'd patch it.

10. sanjuroAKIRA

Socal trip coming up. Plane ticket prices will take a jump soon...

rjsicklau & I are playing daily and stepping it up.

What's up LA?

11. sanjuroAKIRA

Gonna make the semi-annual attempt!

Anybody who wants to come and play VF in Baton Rouge will get: 1)Free food (and not fucking Burger King unless you like Burger King then it's Double Western Whopper FTW!) 2) Plenty of asswhuppin's courtesy of Richard. 3)Plenty of OMG come from behind wins courtesy of me. 4)Free lodging if you are tired and/or too inebriated to drive home.

12. SilentNephilim

SilentNephilim Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SilentNephilim
    XBL:
    SilentNephilim
    I wish I could find a way to come over there XD

13. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    is this from your cooking?!? if so, this should be incentive enough!!! suckas will miss out! [​IMG]

14. Blackula

Blackula Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blackula1981
    XBL:
    BlackulaReturns
    Damn. What I wouldn't give to be back home in Louisiana right now.

15. Inforcer

I HAVE A STRONG URGE to play some vf WHY DID THEY ONLY MAKE ONLINE ON XBOX.. SUP FELLOW VFERS..

VF5R GON HIT PSN WATCH......

16. Inforcer

LOUISIANA ARE YOU READY FRO SOME VF5FS .::::SESSION TIME.. LETS GET IT

BAM

17. Blackula

Blackula Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blackula1981
    XBL:
    BlackulaReturns
    Inforcer :p

18. Faust

Faust Member

I got KumaOso playing VF. I wish i was there to play but I moved.

19. Inforcer

IT WILL BE TIME AGAIN
    .. Blackula i know you gonna run that VF

20. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Can Dallas Jump in this?