1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Merchandise from Florida Gathering?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Renzo, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Renzo

Renzo Well-Known Member

As I was asking Konjou Akira about his J6 jacket he had on at Evolution this year, Stomp mentioned to about more of the merchandise the Japanese brought over and me about posting a thread here about it.

So here it is, and I'm asking about the merchandise from the gathering/tournament there, and if anyone has extra merchandise or is willing to sell their stuff, such as the jacket, keychains, cards, etc.

Thanks in advance.

2. Yuki-sensei

Yuki-sensei Well-Known Member

damn. i'd love that J6 jacket. what else did they have, if you know?

3. Renzo

Renzo Well-Known Member

they had a wallet of some sort, vf:ft card, uh...lots of other goodies...

someone from florida please respond ^^

4. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

I dont remember exactly what items were brought, but most of the items that are left are in peoples personal collections. I have a VF towel, a lanyard, and A vf card holder. Why do you want to know.

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    and if anyone has extra merchandise or is willing to sell their stuff, such as the jacket, keychains, cards, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

FOO.

6. Mr_Frankie

Mr_Frankie Active Member

Crap, I'm a collector of all kinds of VF Merchandise and all i really want is that Jacky Jacket (I know the english on it isn't very good lol), but it's still sweet to get actual merchandise from VF. I sympathize with you cause it's pretty hard to get that stuff

Now if only someone could post a link of and import store that sells this kinda stuff....... /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. Renzo

Renzo Well-Known Member

Akebono - I want to know so I can see what they brought over and hopefully buy some off one of you guys. That towel sounds nice ^^

Mr_Frankie - I'm a big collector myself, the only VF stuff I have is a few keychains and the Evo guide =(

Pai~Chun likes this.
  8. Mr_Frankie

Mr_Frankie Active Member

Sorry to go off topic, but is that Evo guide in english? Cause i didn't think they made one here in the US.

9. Renzo

Renzo Well-Known Member

Mr. Frankie - Nope. It's in Japanese.

10. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Renzo
    Check your private messages.