1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF.NET character access cards

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by jieshi, Oct 3, 2004.

1. jieshi

jieshi New Member

Hey guys, forgive me if someone has posted about this already. but can anyone from sydney who plays "final tuned" at playtime on george st explain to me how the character access card system works? I bought a card today and started using it but i couldn't really understand the vf.net website.

How does the system work here in Australia if we can't connect to VF.NET?

thanks

2. Chill

Chill +40 DP Content Manager Shun Gold Supporter

PSN:
    Chill58
    XBL:
    Chill PKG
    Well your card can store your win/losses, your rank, items that you have equiped, your name and which moves you have selected (A1/A2 B1/B2). Unfortunately without vfnet you just have your win/losses and your rank. You also get some money from challenge mode but again you can't use it without vfnet. If you know someone in Japan you could send your card to them and get your name, items and moves changed and then have the card sent back but if you can't do that then you're just stuck with the basics.