1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF.net stats 07.04.2002

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by GaijinPunch, Jul 4, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Trying something a bit different this time. Instead of the top 10, that nobody's heard of, I went through the top 100, recognizing names that have appeared in videos & whatnot here. I came up with a few. So, I'm posting their current VF.net position, character ranks, and win/loss record.

If you can think of someone's stats you'd like to see, let me know, but do know that if they're not in the top 100, I can't get them.

Also note that I'm particularly lazy today, so you're only getting the Japanese rankings. I'll write up a quick translation guide one day I guess.
    Enjoy!

VF.net Stats 07.04.2002

Kyasao (C. Chaps)
    Rank #4

Characters:
    -Akira 10-dan
    1145 Wins / 392 Losses
    -Lau Ken-ou
    1767 Wins / 464 Losses
    - Shun Tei-ou
    1192 Wins / 315 Losses
    -Jeffry Ken-ou
    3308 Wins / 739 Losses
    -Jacky 10-dan
    611 Wins / 186 Losses
    -Kage Tatsujin
    10,588 Wins / 1807 Losses
    -Lion Ma-ou
    1179 Wins / 413 Losses
    -Wolf 10-dan
    305 Wins / 82 Losses
    -Lei fei 10-dan
    384 wins / 110 Losses

Chibita (C.Chaps)
    Rank #24
    Characters
    -Pai 8-dan
    192 Wins / 52 Losses
    -Kage Tetsujin
    1148 Wins / 208 Losses
    -Lion Raijin
    11,726 Wins / 1,002 Losses
    -Vanessa Ma-ou
    848 Wins / 222 Losses

ShizuokaChakai Hakushon
    Ranked #27
    Characters
    -Akira Ma-ou
    1669 Wins / 325 Losses
    -Lau Ma-ou
    8074 Wins / 1539 Losses
    -Kage Tei-ou
    1978 Wins / 498 Losses
    -Wolf 10-dan
    1009 Wins / 204 Losses
    -Aoi 10-dan
    752 Wins / 162 Losses
    -Lei Fei 10-dan
    549 Wins / 138 Losses

Shinjuku Shita P+K Segaru
    Ranked #67
    Characters:
    -Akira 9-dan
    194 Wins / 78 Losses
    -Sara 6-dan
    513 Wins / 153 Losses
    -Pai 10-dan
    792 Wins / 317 Losses
    -Wolf Kishin
    8077 Wins / 2581 Losses
    -Lei Fei Sho Ha-ou
    818 Wins / 188 Losses
    -Vanessa Ma-ou
    2365 Wins / 1064 Losses

2. ono

ono Well-Known Member

thanks for postin this Gaijin,

keep it up

3. Mr. Noisy

Mr. Noisy Well-Known Member

What's about your rank in VF.net ? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Could you please post the stat of these players?
    Shinjuku [2]+[P]+[K] Edo
    ShizuokaChakai Mukki Akira
    Jacky (PKG)

4. GaijinPunch

I'm ranked above 5,000 --- I've only got like 700 points or something. I'll post my stuff later...maybe tomorrow. Need to crash now. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

As for the other players -- I would've posted them, but they're not in the top 100 if you can believe that. I also don't see any of them around, except for Edo at the Evolution beta test. If I do, I'll play them, then I can book mark them -- otherwise, I can't. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

5. Mr. Noisy

Edo and Mukki not in top 100?? /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif
    Well, while it's hard to believe..stat is stat
    I guess they use fewer characters so don't get very high point

(Edo uses only Lau and Kage, I think)

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I'm surprised that Viaglau's nowhere in the top 100? His win percentage is quite nice.

Also what about Mukky akira, is he anywhere to be seen? Yoro Kage?

7. GaijinPunch

Not sure about Yoro Kage. basically, the more you win, the more points you get. Doesn't really matter how many characters you use. But considering Chibita's got about 11,000 points from his Lion alone (that is if he played ALL of his matches on machines connected to VF.net) then he outranks most w/ just that charcter. I think he's only got like 8,000 points though.

Same goes for the rest. You could win 5000 times straight on a non-connected machine and won't get a single point.

8. GaijinPunch

Actually found stats from Shinjuku Shita [P]+[K] Ed.. He's #3 for # of wins in the country (1 & 2 is the fake guy w/ VF4 in his home). There's someone there called Kashurado Mukki Akira -- not sure if Shizuoka Chakai Mukki Akira changed his name or not. Here's Ed's stats.

Lau: Tetsujin
    16,105 Wins / 3,177 Losses
    Kage: Ma-ou
    3,842 Wins / 916 Losses

9. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

What about Æ’U ÂÂDÆ’QƒŠƒ‰ Although his Aoi card corrupted for no reason /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

10. GaijinPunch

He wasn't up there. That's terrible about his card -- I didn't know that. He was there for the beta test, stomping quite a bit of ass. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

11. Hamme

Hamme Well-Known Member

GP, if you have a chance, can you find out about "Edge," a kage player. TIA.

12. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

With Aoi? (please say yes,this guy was like my idol when I was there.....)

Oh yeah he changed his ringname after his card corrupted dai???? lau I forgot now /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

13. GaijinPunch

The Guerilla was there using Aoi at the beta test -- he's quite good. There was another guy (a friend of his I think) that was also quite good with Aoi. He was a Meijin (Adpet) in Ver. C.

One update -- Chibita has lost rank. I know, but it has happened. He was a Thunderlord, but is now Stormlord. OUCH!

14. ono

ono Well-Known Member

ouch..who did he lose to??

15. GaijinPunch

That, I don't know. I was just bored one day checking out some stats and stumbled across it. I do think there are a few other thunderlords still around.

16. Mr. Noisy

You don't need to lose to Raijin to get demoted to Fujin
    Just lose to any God rank opponents 2 times streak

17. GaijinPunch

Yes, I know -- but was just stating that there are other people the same rank that he was, so he's no longer has the highest ranking in Japan. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

18. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

He previously did have the highest ranking in Japan? No one has passed that rank?

19. GaijinPunch

He was the first to get Ha-ou for Ver A, and the first to get up to Raijin (thunderlord) for Ver. C. There is a guy that's got the machine in his house -- I think he has one character up to Dragonlord, but has done it through playing himself, and isn't real. Other people have gotten up to thunderlord in the passing days, but as far as I know, nobody "honestly" got above it.

20. Mr. Noisy

So... Tsuchiya Joe got to Ryujin but no one ever see him?
    He must be pretty sick playing himself

Also, is Napoleon in top 100?
    I just want to know whether is rank is still Ho-oh or already changed
    (Can those special ranks be changed at all?)