1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF.net Top 10 (6.10.2002)

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by GaijinPunch, Jun 9, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Figured this might be of use. As it costs me a LOT per minute to accses VF.net (mobile phone), these are all the stats I could get. I might try to locate DreamPassport for PC, which means I could get more details. Maybe the top 30, minus which characters they use, etc.

Also to note, rumor has it that the #1 player has VF at his house, and only plays himself... keep that in mind. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

VF.net Rankings (6.10.2002)

Tochiya Joe 14,217 Pts
    Characters: Akira, Sara, lau, Shun, Jeffry, Pai, Jacky, Kage, Lion, Wolf, Aoi, Lei Fei, Venessa

VFnameHoojirozame 11,850 Ptss
    Characters: Akira, sara, lau, Shun, Jeffry, Pai, Jacky, Kage, Lion, Wolf, Lei Fei

Kyasao (C.Chaps) 11633 Pts.
    Characters: Akira, Sara, Lau, Shun, Jeffry, Jacky, Kage, Lion, Wolf, Lei Fei, Vanessa

Sapporo Exite 11,627 Pts.
    Charactesr: Akira, Sara, Lau, Shun, Jeffry, pai, Jacky, Kage, Lion, Aoi, Lei Fei, Vanessa

Oden Ed 11,356 Pts
    Characters: Lau, Kage

Kashuradou Nagato 10,563 Pts
    Characters: Akira, Lau, Aoi, Lei Fei

Shibuya* Utsujei 9,566 Pts
    Akira, Sara, Lau, Jeffry, Pai, Jacky, Kage, Lion, Wolf, Lei Fei, Vanessa

Tora no Ana High Kick 94,77 Pts.
    Sara, Jeffry, Jacky, Wolf, Aoi

Bontan Eracchadame 9,458 Pts
    Characters: Akira, Sara, Lau, Jacky, Kage, Lion, Wolf

Sanyukai Shita-P Akira 9,088 Pts.
    Characters: Akira, Lau, Jeffry, Pai, Aoi, Vanessa

2. solfizz

solfizz Well-Known Member

this is pretty cool stuff.

Are points awarded on performance/fellow player feedback/or just through the player's number of wins and losses?

Nice that Kyasao made it up there; i haven't heard of anybody else on that list, though i'm no vf genius. I wonder why Chibita's a no show?

Valuable information for those who are wondering how the guys in the Daioh.com video REALLY stack up against each other. thanks Gaijinpunch

3. GaijinPunch

Anytime. Also, I probably should've mentioned.
    1PT = 1 win. Adversely, you lose a point when you lose. Scores are updated every 2 days (I thought) but they've apparantly switched it to every three.

Chibita is around #20-25... perhaps he doesn't have as much time as everyone else to play. Also, this is pretty much based on each players local competition. Keep that in mind. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

So it's actually possible to buy a VF machine with .net access, two cards and play against a dummy to get a craploads of points? That sucks... but at least he must be damn bored /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

5. GaijinPunch

Rumor has it he's in Hokkaido, so yeah -- probably really boring when the ski slopes are dry. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Thx GP! I was surprised to see that Kyasao is <font color="purple"> C.Chaps!</font color>
    /versus/images/icons/blush.gif Kyasao (C.Chaps) 11633 Pts. /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif /versus/images/icons/confused.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif /versus/images/icons/cool.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    Characters: Akira, Sara, Lau, Shun, Jeffry, Jacky, Kage, Lion, Wolf, Lei Fei, Vanessa
    Excellent post very helpful!

7. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

he's been c-chaps since last december~

8. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

<font color="ff0033"> C.CHAPS </font color> at <font color="red"> daioh </font color> latest movie is chibi9 recorded on 4/20/02 and <font color="red"> chibi9 </font color> is a battle of a 92% Lion vs. a 78% Wolf. If I'm not mistaken these have been referred to as chibita battles here in several places. Further confusing the matter is the sticky fact of the often discussed <font color="white"> "Hands of God" "Hands of God"</font color> vid, the <font color="blue"> susukinoLau ( Wolf) vs chibita</font color> and the <font color="red"> </font color> Napolean Jacky ( PKG) vs chibita ( C- CHAPS)</font color> mpeg too.

9. Mr. Noisy

Mr. Noisy Well-Known Member

Jacky(PKG) and Napoleon are different people...
    Napoleon is not a tokyo-based player..so his clips are very rare

There're a number of players in C.Chaps team
    Here's some I know
    Bunbunmaru, Kyosao, Chibita, Aniaki, SHU
    (C.Chaps team in Bay Area Tournament)

10. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

11. Mr. Noisy

Mr. Noisy Well-Known Member

Nope, that's not Napoleon
    That's Jacky(PKG)

You can see a lot of his action in the recent Daioh clips
    (The one that he team up with NeoTower and Chibita)

12. Hamme

Hamme Well-Known Member

Some news on Kyasao

Here iis the link to Famitsu featuring Kyasao.

I not sure what it is all about. Only if someone can translate this page.

13. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Re: Some news on Kyasao

There's a good chance that the (PKG)Jacky is Neohtawah. Just a suggestion =). He's got a very methodical Jacky. Looks good =)

14. GaijinPunch

Re: Some news on Kyasao

It's about a special issue of Gamewave DVD where Kyasao appears. Basically called "The Road to Ha-ou".