1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vf.net xtras

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Crew Wolf, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Crew Wolf

Crew Wolf Active Member

Just pulled these off of Sega's Japanese VF4 page, but perhaps some of us haven't seen them. I think there are others though, according to other posts on here...
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.geocities.com/strappedhunter/vfnet.html>goodies</A>

Ultimately, we're all dead men, sadly we cannot choose how, BUT we can decide how we meet that end in order that we are remembered as men.

2. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Interesting. Quite funny. I find the pig mask quite suitable for Lei Fei. Pigsy of the Journey West is a buddhist character in the story.

Hehe, Jacky wearing a bonnet? I would love to see that. The Jason hockey mask will be perfect for a good Vanessa player. Ditto for the Skull Mask for Jeffry.

Chia Jin Ngee
    ...we live in the Age of Bacteria - Stephen Jay Gould

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Ugh...these are gay.

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu