1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF pictures and media and tactics

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by nycat, Dec 28, 2001.

1. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

<font color=blue>"I swear, by the soaking wet balocks of Jeffry"</font color=blue> you will get a rush from this site! Beautiful jpegs and The famous Akira Dance produced by The Midmight VF Club of Bioresearch Lab group in Korea. They have their own VF1, VF2, Vf3tb,ver.b and VF4
    arcade machines, a popcorn machine, a piano and a whole lot more. There you will find VF4 Lion Combo Movie with special section on Catch Throw options and other Evil Lion stuff. The Sarah, Kage and Lei sections are not complete yet, but , the picture of <font color=white>Sarah at the beach in a bikini</font color=white> is enough to make you do a <font color=red>Wolf Howl! </font color=red> I hope someone that speaks Korean will translate some of the Tactics of battle revealed on this VF eye-candy site extraordinaire! <a target="_blank" href=http://myhome.netsgo.com/starcandy/MenuSelect.htm>http://myhome.netsgo.com/starcandy/MenuSelect.htm</a> (this links to Chang- Jun's profile page) Thx Mr. Kim ( does bow)
    Kimchi Bingo! * smirks* at babel translation hell.

2. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

That's Bollocks actually.

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Were you able to get any of these movies?
    I get errors on all of them.

I think most of them are in the VF Archive... the akira dance one definitely is. For anyone who hasn't seen the Akira dance yet, you ought to. It's damned neat.

4. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

I swear, by the soaking wet bollacks of Jeffry! ( Trevanian parady)

Thx Adio! ...BTW- The <font color=blue>Ian vs. Calvin</font color=blue> AVI /mpeg file that <font color=orange>CreeD</font color=orange> has posted on his <font color=white>FTP</font color=white> site is the best two minutes of VF4 Wolf vs. Lion battle I've seen, ever. The Shinz vs Wolf mpeg is nice but he seems to use (albeit, with great skill) a <font color=yellow>VF3 Lion</font color=yellow> more than a <font color=red>VF4 Lion</font color=red>, no? <font color=blue>Happy New Year!</font color=blue>

5. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Re: Akira Dance

Fock!* I'm trying to get in touch with Chang Soo Lee who was the creator of this splendiferous VF3tb Dance. I still have the original vcr tape he sent us. Deep Bow to Andy and whomever else was responsible for saving this wonder filled exhibition of skill for everyone. I did get an email from Korea today from his University pals, but it came in all jumblred. Fock Shirt!!!*
    * yup, I misspelled a few cuss words. Thx in advance. <font color=orange>CreeD</font color=orange> gimme more a that <font color=white>Ian vs Calvin</font color=white> quality stuff... Yee ha! Great Work! We wish you many more cerebral cerebrations in 2002. I still have the excellent Vf3 Lion throw descriptions you wrote a few years ago. I hope you are inspired to add the Lion Catch Throw and , and, and... maybe VL throws too. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

6. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Akira Dance can be found in easy and quick download mpeg format at:
    http://mvp.bora.to/ Look on left side of page and hit / click one item above the word: LINK.

7. Leejang

Leejang Member

Hello~

First, nice to meet you. My name is Chang Soo Lee.

And Leejang is my ring name.

Today morning I saw some jumbled article in my team's page.

And I found that it was translated form. I really appreciate for

your efforts for commuciation to me and my friends.

Also I hope to talk about VF and VF4 now :)

p.s. sorry for my poor english :(

8. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

An-nyong Ha-se-yo Jang! U-ri Te-den-hi Kamsa-ham-ni-da. Che-bal Che-song-ham-ni-da. Akira Dance Cho-sum-ni-da! (Only one nycat. ;>D
    An-nyong-hi!

Your chingu
    Art