1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Players: Philippines

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by akirasmash8, Sep 20, 2010.

1. akirasmash8

akirasmash8 Member

Hey guys just want to ask if there are currently active players of VF5 s Pinas., I've been playing this awesome game since VF3 and would like to have tropa na naglalaro din neto... so please please paramdam kau...

2. 124

124 Well-Known Member

Well hello!!!!!! Msta na??? Try mo si AZ... bait cia, pilipino, nasa ibng bnsa nga lng.... [​IMG]

3. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

hi akira smash musta na? i think it's great that you're trying to make a VF group ^^

i wish lang nasa Philippines ako ngayon [​IMG]

do you know kane_warhead, Lehamno or TDRK12345? (lol i forgot what numbers he has in his username) i played VF with them years ago when i went to school there.

4. akirasmash8

akirasmash8 Member

hmmm not familiar with the name pero bka nkalaro ko sila here in quezon city when VF4 was introduced here (SM Fairview).

Tsk tsk sayang talaga kung hindi mgkakaron ng community dito ng VF kasi mas sikat Tekken here... pero I'm still looking for them as well as my brothers na nglalaro ng VF (addict kame s game na toh e) [​IMG]

5. 124

124 Well-Known Member

Well, I've seen some VF.com filipino users.... But not much seen posting something. Dadami pa kya yun?

6. AkiraZero

ilan ba kayo naglalaro ng VF dyan?

7. 124

124 Well-Known Member

pwede na sigurong "di-mabilang".... pero, estimated? minimum of 1000....

8. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

1000 players? are you serious? That's a ton of players!!!

9. AkiraZero

as in 1000 ->> VF <<-- players? even if it isn't that many please direct those who do play to this site ^^

10. 124

124 Well-Known Member

no, i mean the maximum is 1000.... In my prediction... But, I only see a lil' bit here in the city. [​IMG]

11. wackyshotos

wackyshotos Member

Hi AkiraZero that was ShinAkiraZero before diba??

This is lehmano. I got this lame account now ROFL.

12. akirasmash8

akirasmash8 Member

vf 5r really needs to have a machine here... commercial aspect of the game is really lacking in phil... another thing is its so much depth that they are hesitant to dwell time. tsk...

13. wackyshotos

wackyshotos Member

The arcade is expensive. Even if im the business owner, I wont gamble on single machine just to test it out if it will sell or not.

and right now, its much better to enjoy the bell-and-whistles of the game rather than focusing on indepth aspects. You can do that as you go advance right?

Anybody knows where to play VF??

I hardly have time to play pero maybe I can visit it.

14. AkiraZero

hey lehmano what's up? musta ka na?

15. wackyshotos

wackyshotos Member

Ei Shin. I'm good. How are you? Kage is very interesting in VF5FS.

16. wackyshotos

wackyshotos Member

Add me to your Yahoo Messenger. gwapscoffee69.

17. 124

124 Well-Known Member

Hello!!! Saang part ka ba ng Bansa???

kung nasa Maynila ka:

`1. Ortigas
    2. Quezon City

[​IMG] sa Ortigas may mga arcade at sa QC merong PS3 version. VF5

18. wackyshotos

wackyshotos Member

I work in Ortigas and I live in Q.C.

I hardly play though.

How much ang XBOX ngayon?

19. AkiraZero

man, i wish i was in the philippines right now [​IMG]

20. 124

124 Well-Known Member

Sa Xbox? Sa SM Fairview, 60 pesos per hour (w/ bonus half hour).... Nalaro ko na nga yun, mas maganda kesa sa Ps3 Version.. [​IMG]