1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Slang

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by noodalls, Feb 10, 2005.

1. PBK

PBK New Member

I don't know if this is the right thread to ask but I figured i'd ask anyway. I've been playing VF since 2 but not seriously, im trying to get my game up and play more serious.

Now i've been reading this thread and trying to learn the slang but what I need to know is the other VF jargon. Is there a thread for this? If not, I wanted to ask someone if the could make a list of the VF jargon because I can't understand most stuff on this forum because I don't know what you guys are talking about.

2. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
  3. WayGamble

WayGamble New Member

[ QUOTE ]
    So Japan has players who mainly play against the the cpu and can actually compete at high level. Hope 1P's around the world can use this as a motivator. Nice read.

[/ QUOTE ]
    stfu noob

4. ONISTOMPA

ONISTOMPA Well-Known Member

Dawg, wtf you doing here ? You can go to shoryuken with all that lol. I'm down for some games tomorrow so holla. There's also some guy name kobra who wants to play, probably could hook up with him too.

5. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

you actually know a guy called kobra? wow. thats sooo badass. hahaha With a name like that im picturing a guy who lives with a woman in a cave and has a bear for a pet

bet he must like wake up in the morn and do a double palm akira style to his woman cuz she aint made breakfast yet.

'DATLL TEACH YA WOMAN!'

lol just a joke.........