1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF soundtrack

Discussion in 'General' started by FatalRose, Nov 30, 2007.

1. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

Any place online to download all the VF tunes from all the games?

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I want the soundtrack to VF2 so badly!

3. Sluggeegee

Sluggeegee Member

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/v

well under this url they have the soundtracks up to vf4: evo. I think on the forums though, they have vf5 soundtrack (might have to do a search in the download links part, just click on the zipped albums to get that section I'm talking about. Its on the same page as the url above to right near the top of the page). but you have to be a registered user to download the rar file. dunno if this well help you guys exactly though =(

4. ViperExcess

ViperExcess Well-Known Member

5. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

how does that site work, I couldn't figure it out.

6. ViperExcess

ViperExcess Well-Known Member

If you're talking about my suggestion:

Click the Downloads tab along the top, click a letter where you see the Video Game Music section, and try to find what you're looking for. They come in bundles, so you'll need to unzip after you download something. You might not actually need an account, I forgot. But a lot of VF music is already there.

7. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

You need an account to download full albums, but you can download every track individually without. If you sign up for their forums, they have full album downloads including VF5.

8. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for this wonderful link.

9. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
  10. King9999

King9999 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mmking9999
    The VF5 soundtrack is missing the one track I want the most...the item shop music. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif