1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Videos

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by tonyfamilia, Jun 8, 2007.

1. DWR

DWR Well-Known Member

XBL:
    DrVonLee
    that match vs faust was a very laggy one, that's why i won so many rounds :p

Usually was 5-0 :p

We gotta update that channel with new stuff BTW

2. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Thanks dude.

Wow that video is 3 years old now! It was when I was first experimenting with Goh.

I think that might be version B.

3. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

4. Kobi

Kobi 'Noh' One Bronze Supporter

XBL:
    Waverusher Kobi
    Those are nice videos.

5. tonyfamilia

<object width="560" height="340"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KNqebrJTvQM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KNqebrJTvQM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="560" height="340"> </embed></object>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqebrJTvQM

6. tonyfamilia

^Maddy's Akira versus Jerky's Jacky.

This channel has some nice VF4 Evo vids among many other cool vids:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/psychorarity

Click on uploads and in the search box for the channel's vids type VF4E and they should all come up.

7. Jeffahn

Jeffahn Well-Known Member

8. Dro

Dro Member

Hell guys

I'm searching for an old VF4EVO video from some kind of Euro champ (UK I suppose) filmed with trembling camera.
    It was Aoi vs Jacky on the rooftop. Aoi was fighting with reversals only and won perfectly.

I just want to add it to favorites and never loose again.. Maybe some of you remember that?

9. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

10. SoulKatana

SoulKatana Well-Known Member

omg never seen this before!!
    it looks AWESOME!!!
    its the vf4 engine.
    Shoju your post = WIN!!

thank you!!

11. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

whoa whoa whoa! that is defenetly a GREAT find, I have never seen this before!

12. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

&#12497;&#12481;&#12531;&#12467; = Pachinko.

It's a Virtua Fighter themed Pachinko slot machine (you can see some of the slots on the side of the machine). They have themed pachinko machines for just about everything in Japan. Sega even had music made for their VF themed pachinko games rather than just borrowing from other VF games. I'm believe that you can even select one or two of the pachinko themes in VF5FS just like you can select old VF music during the loading screen.

13. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Because this is in the context of Pachinko, this is hilarious.

14. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    BIG CHANCE COMES

I remember seeing this when I was last in Japan, and I remember thinking back then that adding all these cinematics to VF (at least the home version) couldn't hurt the game's appeal to the wider market.

I still think that now.

15. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

old vid of me and manji. Im the one losing 15-0 lol

<object width="560" height="340"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-NLDnnOFf3k"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-NLDnnOFf3k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="560" height="340"> </embed></object>

16. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    I know this is an old vid so i'm guessing you are now mixing up your techrolls - i couldn't help but notice you only did [2] [P] [K] [G].

17. MAtteoJHDY

Erdraug, why do you even bother to give me advice? Yes, I know I always evade down and techroll down.

how about you? are you still spamming DMPK? have you learned something new? or are you still playing like shit?

guys, remember: erdraug proposed we play and then went on to spam kage DMPK 10 time a round, just for the pleasure of being a scrub. I called him out on that and he replied that "he just felt like being an idiot, so tough shit". If you notice erdraug, in that vid, nobody spams, nobody plays like an idiot, nobody is being an arse because hes bored.

you need to learn to play like that, stop bitching and crying when you lose, and respect your opponent. Kingo told me that you cried like a little bitch after losing.

Then, maybe, you could give me advice. I might be a bad player but at least im not a little bitch like you.

You are a terrible person and a terrible opponent. I wish you would stop talking to me and start playing proper. please keep your friendly advice for Zerochan or for McCoy or whoever else likes you, just "stop riding my dick" (thanks SDS for that expression, its really suited to the situation).

This is the second time you reply to one of my posts, and I have no idea why you do it.

Apologize for that time you played like a dick, be a fucking man, now that you are married! does your wife know that you act like a spoiled brat sometimes?

I was perfectly ok with you until that day. why did you decide to fuck me off? what do you think it was going to happen? its shocking that you come here pretending that you know anything about this game, after you admitted that you dont know how to TE and that you dont know how to TE side throws. have you read the system page yet? or does it not apply to you because you are happy to spam Vanessa sabakis?

I feel that you are not in the position to comment on any of my stuff, until you apologize to me for playing like a scrub. fucking unbelievable. what was the point of agreeing to play a few rounds, and then playing like darthminion on a bad day or addypaddy on a good one? what is the matter with you? dont you know the people you are supposed to be friends with? watch that vid again, that how friends play.

18. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    Because, contrary to others, i don't harbour grudges and i had forgotten why you were on my ignore list. Thank you for refreshing my memory.

19. MAtteoJHDY

maybe its time you address your mistakes, instead of ignoring them.

20. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    LOL. You guys should have a first to 10 to settle you differences. It's the best way.

I do have to admit, I did wonder why erdraug bothered commenting on Matts match. Matt did make the point of saying it was old and then there is also the fact the erdraug isn't exactly a great player(I'm being kind).

Matt doesn't get to play very much and erdraugs knowledge far outweights his ability. Who would win?!? The viewing public of course.

Film and post it up. I'm betting on Matt.