1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF1 character for (PS2 VF4) Training mode

Discussion in 'Console' started by LAU Abuser, Feb 16, 2002.

1. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

Its confirmed by (LAU Abuser) Pls read through the <font color=red>'Requirements'</font color=red>.

<font color=red>'Requirements'</font color=red>
    1. You must use customized characters.

2. Your customized characters must attained Dan (be it the beginning of dan or higher dan)
    3. Your customised character <font color=red>MUST EXIST in VF1</font color=red>.

4. You must follow my instructions strictly. Any Queries are welcomed.

<font color=orange>INSTRUCTIONS</font color=orange>
    > Go Training mode.
    > Free Training.
    > Hit 'Select button' and choose your customized character with either P or K buttons.
    > Your character you choose must exist in VF1 (2nd reminder).
    > Choose your opponent by hitting P+K and hold those 2 buttons until the actual training comments (until you hear GO!)

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif(Thank you for trying out the VF1 character)/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

(Disclaimer)>This info is not taken from any web site, if it does appear as part or whole, its only due to coincidence.(Arghh... Fuck this crap!!!)

2. LAU Abuser

The Character transformation does not affect gameplay. Enjoy trying out. It took me abt 1 hr to figure out and confirm. Pls do not use this info for any advertising, external publicity, personal web page. Thank you very much.

3. soulmachine

soulmachine Well-Known Member

Are you saying that only characters who existed in VF1 are playable as VF1 models in training mode specifically? Because I have VF1 models for Lion, Vanessa, Lei-Fei and Shun Di. They all look hysterical too, but why would Sega take out the ability to use these characters as VF1 models in training mode alone?

4. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

easy there. You haven't cracked any super code or brought light to the shadowed tundra. You definately get points for being paranoid about this "discovery" being disseminated in any means outside of this forum but I feel it is only right to let you know that its no secret.

Way to bring fire to the mortals.

GE

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Pls do not use this info for any advertising, external publicity, personal web page.

This was known since September 2001, dumbass.

Instructions on selecting VF1 models in VF.net arcade:
    http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=24093&Search=true&Forum=All_Forums&Words=vf1%20P%2BK&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=3months&Main=24093

"Dun" claim credit for something "tat" you *cough* discovered *cough* when plenty of "ppl" "haf" "oso" posted as such in the past.

6. soulmachine

soulmachine Well-Known Member

Do not share this with ANYONE, but I can confirm that VF4 for PS2 does in fact feature ALL the characters from the ARCADE version of VF4. I am the discoverer of this secret, so do not use this for any means of financial congress without my permission. Laff!

7. LAU Abuser

Abt Van and lei, i didn't try them out as i didn't have a dan ranking ones. Any way, pls read VF4 No.1 Dumbass for info.[p0-