1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF2 arcade

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Hayai_JiJi, Jul 12, 2001.

1. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

VF2 arcade

I was wondering how much is a reasonable price for a used but in pretty good condition VF2 dedicated arcade machine. The one I have seen in my area is 895.00

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Re: VF2 arcade

Hmm, I've seen the Tilt arcade chain sell these for around $300 around Christmas time from their locations. Most of the ones I've played are in good condition, but I would probably change the sticks and buttons anyways.

-Chanchai

3. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Re: VF2 arcade

O.K. I guess I'll shop around a little more if I can get one for around 300.00 I could also pick up a Karate Champ machine:) Thanks Chanchai.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin