1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF2 CGMV available at NCS

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Chanchai, Dec 8, 2000.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hmm, while browsing through NCS, I found the VF2 CGMV Video-CD. Well, they don't recommend it to people except VF fanatics, so I guess I'll get a copy.

Also of note, they do have the versus link cable for DC. The OFFICIAL ONES!!!! Big surprise eh?

http://www.ncsx.com
    Click on product int he upper right and keep searching the site. It's not the best in layout or format, in fact it gets tough to find what you want until you're used to it, but I'll let you experience the joy yourself. However, they have a wonderful reputation of service.

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

that was my first vf video i got (bootleg of
    course) it was a nice long video that at that
    time it taught me some cool (at the time) combos.
    this is the tape that i got my line from; "sooo
    beautifuuul" (adam knows what i'm talking about),
    you'll hear that quite a few times on the video,
    that and "SUPER TECHNIQUE!!". i loved that video.
    thankfully i was able to get an original copy of
    it (with box and all). too bad its a VCD not too
    many ppl in usa have access to them (some dvd
    players have it tho).

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Cool. Well, for those that do have a Mac or PC, you can watch VCDs. Just need a program for it, which isn't too hard to find.

Then there are also the Saturn fanatics that can watch them on their Saturn units/images/icons/tongue.gif

Can't wait to get it.