1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF2 doubts

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Nightstrike, Mar 8, 2001.

1. Nightstrike

Nightstrike Member

This is my very first post and I really need help.
    I need some good helpful ura-mawari moves for my VF2PC (mainly kage,wolf and akira).Your help would be very welcome.

Nightstrike

2. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

well...there isn't all that much available to you. The only I can think of is a weird one with Akira. You have to know how to Taiwan Step (multiple cancelled crouch dashing back and forth). Whenever you knock someone down you press Akira right up to them with crouch dashes and as they start to roll you do one crouch dash backwards and then immediately do a bunch of CDs forward - this can get you to their back for a meaty bodycheck.

so, I guess in command form it would be: Opponent on ground, df,DF(G) df,DF(G), as they start to roll, db,DB(G) df,DF(g), df,DF(G) etc till you're behind them and the bff+P+K.

Unless you've got your Taiwan Step down solid - this will be really really hard to do.

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

3. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Like Llan said, there isn't much available for those characters... usually I simply crouch dash (df,DF) "into" opponent - if he rolls to the side, with or without an attack, you can end behind them.