1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF2 VF4 CDTRACK DOWNLOAD

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by newuser, Apr 17, 2002.

1. newuser

newuser Member

2. skuall

skuall Member

thanks!

3. Nightmare

Nightmare New Member

Do you know how big they are? I'm on dial up and my VF 2 download is at 13 and a half MB... and it wont show how much I have left...

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

5. Nightmare

Nightmare New Member

Yowza... looks like I'll be waiting for a while.

<Looks at his download that's currently sitting at 16.4 mb complete>

I can't wait to get DSL...

6. solfizz

solfizz Well-Known Member

LOTS of thanks to you Newuser. Right now i haven't been able to get the second link to work(let me try again), but me gusta mucho the vf2 soundtrack which i did successfully download and am loving. THANK YOU

7. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Hey newuser, just as a note to whoever ripped the CD, there is some horrible skipping on the 14th track "Nightmare" and a couple other earlier songs as well. Happens throughout the song.

Appreciate the effort for those who want to sample the music before buying the soundtrack, however.

8. Gravity_X

Gravity_X New Member

Is the VF4 music still up for download? I can't seem to get it to go...

9. newuser

newuser Member

10. Gravity_X

Gravity_X New Member

Sweet! Thanks man!

11. uk-guy

uk-guy Well-Known Member

When I was at the VF4 carnival they played an awesome VF remix soundtrack. The best track was a remix of Pai's VF3tb stage with a nice rock and drum and bass flavour.

Does anyone have this or know what CD this is from.

Please help guys because it was way cool

cheers!