1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF2 XBLA

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by GodEater, Feb 19, 2013.

1. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

VF2 matches, why not?

A morning session with Tricky. This isn't tricky at his best. Too much FS in his hands (for shame). Excuse the button clicking and the occasional other ambient sound - I think I can direct connect the audio next time.

My camera cuts off at the end because I haven't adjusted default settings so after 12 minutes it just ... shuts off. thanks Canon.

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Daymmn you GEEE!!!! If only our last session was recorded, now that was pretty damn good.

3. GodEater

Haha, it never occured to record before. I only set it up because the xbox had to download updates.

Next time!!

4. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

Is it me or does that creaking makes it sound like GE was playing on a pirate boat or something.

PaiChun, Tricky and GodEater like this.
  5. GodEater

Haha, I need to Jiggaloo my office chair.

6. Tricky

those tappings are of a hitbox variety. I can tell the dash tap from the PKG tapps :)

7. GodEater

Yep. This is on my homebrew Hitbox. It is still wonky from when BabyEater picked it up by the cord and undid some wires which is why the beginning of the video shows the "reconnect controller" message. It was still plugged in, just not responding. I put all the wires back but something remains ... wrong. Thankfully, it rarely drops out in the middle of matches.

8. Tumbling Dice

Tumbling Dice Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting these, I had a great time watching. I've also had a great time playing VF2 over XBLA with you. I've got a capture card set up, and I have a longer cable coming now so I can record Xbox games. If you want me to record any matches between you and anyone else, I'll be happy to do so. Just let me know and get me in the room and I'll get you a decent quality video. :)

9. GodEater

well, regardless of recording I'd love to arrange a room with people some time. If we catch Tricky on a good day he'd be down.

10. Tricky

Lol I would be down on a good day :)