1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF2PC combo

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by vf3tb, Feb 2, 2001.

1. vf3tb

vf3tb Member

VF2PC combo

"Wolf vs. Pai(or other 'slim' charactors) -> Forward+K->P->P->Back.Forward+P->(Rush Forward)->Forward+Down+P" is one of the most powerful combos I often use, I personally think that I have known almost all cool combos in VF2 PC Version(Including Dural "(Rush Forward)->Back+P->P->Down+P-> Back.Back.Forward+P+K").But,it is really a pity that I have seen a little VF2 combo expo video clips or versus between experts,so my friends,can you do me a faver to tell me where can I find some really super .vfp video clips for VF2PC ?

By the way,I think Jacky Bryant (in vf3tb) is much more cool than in vf2,just because his "Back+Down+P+K.K.K.K.K",my exp. is that the best situation to make this cool show is after your poor enemy's "Back+Up+K"(for example Dural or Jacky)or"Back+Up+G+K"(another example Kage) -- Just Rush Forward and "Yeah~~~~~~~~!"

Mail me to improve my poor English please

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Re: VF2PC combo

I know you are expecting VF2 PC combos (maybe Godeater can try them out for you hehehe), but have you checked out the VF2 arcade combo clips?

They're right here if you look around! (Look through the news forum). Will give you some ideas of some great combos for some characters. Especially the Akira Kid combos.

3. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

you'll need to let me know what you consider super
    .vfp clips. Are you refering only to combos or
    gameplay or both. I've got some kicking about.
    I'll trade ya!

GE

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hey! While you're at it, send me some too! /images/icons/smile.gif

Can't run VF2 on my new PC (at least not until I install a Dos based OS on it), but I still have my old PC here and will play on that :)