1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF3 competition.

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Oct 16, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey,around me one of my arcades got rid of VF3,and the other one has it but no one really plays it seriously.Mostly mashers etc.So I was wondering,how's the VF competition around you guy's arcades?I mainly play Marvel vs. Capcom 1 and 2,Street Fighter 3,etc,but I've started playing Virtua Fighter 3.I got it on DC,but as far as good competition goes,it's basically dry around here.I did fight this one good guy however,but I've never seen him again.I fight people in the arcade,beat them easily,then have to beat the game over and over again,LoL.

Anyway my main question is:How's the VF3 arcade competition near you all?

"Twin Energy Boorus!"

2. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

england = vf3's about as popular as the atari jaguar :(
    anyone in england want an opponent?

3. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

This would happen if you talk VF3tb in New Jersey, USA....

(exagerrated)
    VF3? what.... is there VF3?! ...... thought VF2 is the latest......oh wait, there is a TB version even after VF3.....
    Wow.... thought New Jersey has the latest of everything......

There was a VF3 in one arcade which is close to where I lived. But now it is gone plus I don't live there anymore.

The closest arcade to me with some fighting game challenge is in a movie theater, they used to have Street Fighter 3-3rd, and Takken, and now only Takken survives. The problem is they don't have enough space to put many games, and they do carry fairly new games, so that means most of the machines there are replaced by newer games quickly.

Anyone, anyone on this board is willing to come to my apartment and play VF3tb (DC) together? My place is in Central New Jersey. I will go to your place if you prefer, and if you're not too far from here.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by nxw0016 on 10/18/00 05:51 PM.</FONT></P>

4. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Ha what competition, I think I've only ever seen one player who wasn't a masher but he could hardly be called an expert either (though this was right after VF3ob came out and he did seem to have a good knowledge of the moves).

5. Guest

Guest Guest

where in england are you???I am in London and i really need to play some good players, i tried to sort out a little bit of a meet, but then none of the people where there when i got to the arcade.