1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF3 Ending Movies?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, May 25, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I know i´m a little bit late with this question, but i started playing VF3TB a few days ago and was wondering if this little ending movie that shows some 5-10 second sequences of each character is all for beating the game. Do i have to beat the game at hardest skill level or by getting 1st grade after fighting against Dural to see an ending movie? Anyone out there who could post a sentence how to unlock a real ending movie for each fighter.
    Please Help.

2. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

There are no character specific ending movies. What you see is all there is.

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

As far as I know, the only VF game (with a truly VF resembling engine) that had character specific endings was Virtua Fighter Kids. Besides that, VF Animation for the GameGear I think, but that doesn't really count/versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

It does unlock an "ending movie" in History if you pass the game. I don't know if you have to do so on a specific difficulty level though.