1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF3 Ending-Story

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by nascarbryant, Oct 25, 2000.

1. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

Okay I know that a lot of you people don't care about such 'stupid' things like the offical story about VF3 tournament...with the unveilling of VFX there will be a final point about who will win the third tournament(okay in VF1 it was Lau, in VF2 it was Akira)...........I would like to know who do you think will win the third tournament (you can decide between your belief who is the strongest character or what suits the story best)...........for example.....Love Story: childhood friends Akira and Aoi meet in the finals and Akira lets Aoi win.....because he is a true gentleman.........or maybe the revenge of the cook,Lau strikes back.......Or will jeffery fainally be able to win the tournament so he can buy a new fishingboot......... .................

brumm,brumm,brumm,No way you can stop me!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Wolf finally defeats Akira in the finals after getting smoked by him in the first two tourneys. However, Akira shows no hard feelings, only respect for Wolf (they sort of have a friendly rivalry going on, kind of like Ryu and Ken of SF, but without having trained together). That would be the outcome in Brian's world. Hopefully sega sees it that way too.

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hey Luber! What's up? How's VF been treating you since August? Wish we had mroe time to hang out and stuff...

Wishing you well.

-Chanchai

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Chanchai!!

What's up Chanchai. Nice to talk to you again. To be honest with you, VF was treating me pretty bad for a while. As crazy as this sounds, ever since NYG2, I've been having trouble doing a giant swing. I've just recently gotten it back to second nature. Has that ever happened to you: a move that you've been able to do on a consistant basis (in any situation) for the longest time, you just start messing up, and you don't know why. Maybe it's just me. I've gotten really good with guard cancels since NYG2, one of the major things I learned there. Besides Hiro's giant swing version: P,K-guard cancel into giant swing, I created a few of my own with Jeffry. They work well on the cpu (on hardest), but haven't been tested on a human player (there simply isn't anyone around to play and it sucks!!!) Ok here it is: Hellstab, P-Guard cancel, if opponent blocks low, do the kneebashes or powerbomb, if they block high, use the throw of choice. Btw, what's all this talk about VFX, I haven't been here in a while. Do you know anything about it. If so, fill me in. Sorry about all the rambling. If I don't hear from you soon, I'll check back tomorrow because I'm getting ready for bed.

5. Chanchai

Re: Chanchai!!

Hey Luber,

I don't have your email address, could you email me at vf_chanchai@hotmail.com? We can keep in touch there.

Yeah, I know how not having a human opponent sucks for VF (and yet for many months I still played/images/icons/smile.gif). I finally do have human opponents, but it was tough... In any case, email me, keep in touch!

There's been nothing new about VFX. For me, VF3tb's got enough to last me a good few more years at least, but whenever VFX comes I'll give it a shot with no expectations. Whether it's more the same or vastly different, should turn out alright, so here's hoping it does.

Again, keep in touch and email me!/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

PS regarding your question on losing touch with something... yeah, definitely, if I don't play certain characters for awhile, I start to botch on the simplest of things... For example, how could I mess up Akira's ST-->SJK-->BC?! No idea, but it happened... was depressing, but took some time to adjust. As for Wolf's Giant Swing, it happens. Good thing you've got your touch back (I think many people were surprised at NYG2 how much you pulled off the Giant Swing, if I recall correctly anyways, but I remember hearing it).

6. Chanchai

Hmm, let's look at the motives of each fighter to fight in VF3:

Akira-"Papa says I haven't learned nuthin' yet!"

Aoi-"Well, like, I'd like to fight with Akira... I was just too lazy to prove myself in our neighborhood..."

Jacky-"I wanna protect Sarah, she might get even more brainwashed."

Jeffry-"I want money for a new boat (oooohhh!!!!). I wiiiin, I get neeewww boat, I go fight Satan-Shark, I lose another boat!!! Huh? You saw me swim after Satan-Shark with a harpoon in hand in the intro?! Me still want boat!!"

Kage-"My mother got sick, I want to know what the new Dural has to do with it!!!" (umm, yeah... they could have at least said he wanted to challenge the syndicate or corporation or whatever it was).

Lau-"I got an invitation, woohoo! Is my restaurant still in a bad situation?"

Lion-"I got my ass whooped and my Dad still wants me to take over the family empire!!! I don't like guns and I don't want to be a part of the family biz either."

Pai-"Why would my father forsake his family and neglect my ill mother? I'm not mad anymore, I just wanna figure out why. Screw the big-budget movie I'm working on."

Shun-"ahh, my long lost student was at the tournament I believe (not sure, I was too drunk at the tournament). Where is he? I wanted to prove to the new students these days that us old men aren't that good... but now I wanna go find my long-lost student (I was too drunk to call out his name)."

Sarah-"Like, see how smart I am? I figure, like, if I like fight, the more I fight, the more I like, remember things... So the more I get my head slammed into the ground, the more I'll remember who I really am. I'd also like to mention that with the recurrence of my memory came my old great fashion sense, some people think I'm trailer trash now, but that's like not true... Yahoo!"

Taka-"Me get in bar fight! Me win fight! Me want to fight more! Sumo no good enough!"

Wolf-"I lost to Akira... then I had a crazy vision about the end of the world(I must've been taking too many hits from the peace pipe)... fortune teller (or was it a shaman?) told me to go. I still look like Indian from John Wayne movie, except more buff. Let's see if John Wayne want to take shit from me!!! Once again, Canada shall save the world (where did I get once again?)"

Dural-umm, dural doesn't talk. Never did. Never will. Even when it was Kage's mother it didn't talk.

So let's see, do we want any of these people to win?

-Chanchai

"Know your dopefiend, your life may depend on it!"

7. nascarbryant

man that was funny.............maybe you are right and nobody should win the tournament.............let's say a meteor crash interropted the finals and stupid-jeffrey was kidnapped by aliens........so the only original fighter left for VFX will be him.............the fight will take place on different places on mars......and the other caracters will be bunch of aliens from star wars,star trek..........

brumm,brumm,brumm.........i'm just looking for my sister

8. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

How about Kage? He seems to be a possible candidate. In real battle he seems to be a intimidating character too.

Would like to see what people will think if Taka wins! Super black horse. Jacky is also a strong character in TB. How about him?

9. nascarbryant

That sounds good my beloved jacky kicks the asses of everyone so hard till they kiss the moon.....................and then he wins the next Daytona race..........

brumm,brumm,brumm............I'm just looking for my sister!

10. nascarbryant

¨come on an nativ-american from canada(If i see how much they smoke their drugs,how is someone supossed to fight in such a condition..).......and seeing him almost naked in VF2 in the mountains makes me doubt if he has got even enough brains for such a huge task..............think wrestling can be effective against other fighting-styles...

brumm,brumm,brumm.......allright!!!!!!!!!