1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF3: TYPING BATTLE!!! coming soon..

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Sudden_Death, Dec 17, 2000.

1. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

finally I'll be able to learn how to type (type
    with all fingers,i mean), and what better way
    than this!

remember typing of the dead? same shit but its
    vf3! LOL

chanchai, i KNOW you'll beat EVERYBODY with this
    game :)

btw, this aint no joke. this games is supposed to
    come out soon...

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>

2. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

would you care to explain, for those of us who haven't heard of typing of the dead....(although i think i vaguely remember hearing about something like that...)
    thanks

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hehehe, well, with focus, I know I'll kick @$$.

If it rated you on how fast you did everything, I would kick major @$$.

If it played like a puzzle game and started throwing Mary Poppins verbage to the loser, I would slaughter people.

But most of all, if I'm not focused and backspace doesn't do anything... there might be issues for me/images/icons/tongue.gif. Adam, Andy, Emil, or Kruza will probably remember that whether or not I'm looking on the screen, I tend to automatically backspace even many characters if I sense I made a mistake somewhere (in some rare cases, backspacing many lines, and retyping it as if it hadn't been backspaced). I guess that would be like backing up out of the ring in such a game/images/icons/tongue.gif

-Chanchai

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh my gooooooooooooood..............

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe Akira's knee will be easier :)