1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vf3tb clips, please rate them!!

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by BK__, Sep 17, 2001.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

www.geocities.com/virtuafightermedia/frameset.html

just click on "bare knuckle's home videos"

there is a selection of akira or lion (they are abit blurry due to compression) the akira is abit dated but my lion shows off my "crouching mantis dodging technique"

i dont know how to use the "koreon step" but as you can see, i have my own strenghs, but please feel free to criticise because that's how you learn.......

if you want to know more on the "crouching mantis dodging", just reply and ask

enjoy....

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by bare_knuckle93 on 09/17/01 09:24 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

You seems to have exceeded your allocated data transfer, according to Geocities.

cheers,

<font color=white>Llanfair</font color=white>
    <font color=orange>Booyah daddy mac! I'm stylin!</font color=orange>

3. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

errrr yeah, i am trying to sort that out, it says that it is temporarily out of use and to come back with in an hour

but if not, i will transport some stuff to another acount... so....

hang in there for a while...

sorry

4. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

5. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

i dont know what the hell geocities is doing, but i have created a whole new account with just those two movies , something's wrong... keep trying at www.geocities.com/virtuafightermedia/frameset.html (main place) hopfully geocities would have got it sorted with in the hour they said...

(stupid geocities!!)

if you get to view them, please reply back soon!!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by bare_knuckle93 on 09/17/01 09:40 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Bare Knuckle, I dl'ed your clips, I have to say your Akira clip intro is stylin! I like the stage flyin's. Cool clips, keep playing!.

CrewNYC

7. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

cheers!!, i had alot more stuff on the video i was capturing to the computer, but i had to seriously cut down due to the file size..

how do you like my lion?....

oh, and one more thing, when you visit my site, please dont forget to sign my guestbook

thanx...

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by bare_knuckle93 on 09/17/01 02:13 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

8. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hmm, guess I got in too late as I couldn't download the videos. Guess Geocities is preventing media downloads or something?

Anyways, as soon as I see a clip, I'll let you know at least what I think/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

9. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey beat_knuckle, I couldn't get your Akira clip but I saw your Lion one...it was quite entertaining! Solid combos, and I love your back-turned d+P+E and f+P+E stuff. Heh heh, would be quite insulting in a real match, and they have some utility as well. However, you may want to refrain from E -> f+P+E in a real human versus match as it doesn't usually work all that well. E -> u/f+E or u/b+E are better substitutes.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

thanx, that's a great help!, but keep trying.... apparently, geocities is complaining that their server is clogging up or something... they should sort it out soon (i hope)

(typical... the day i finally upload them *sigh*)

11. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

ok, just saw the Akira movie...It's pretty cool : ) ,It's original that's for sure.

maybe next time you could show some more gameplay, what's there is pretty good though.

Looks like an MTV clip /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

I haven't seen the Lion clip though so maybe that one is more gameplay?, looks like a lot of work went into it though so keep at it. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by {Doomboy} on 09/18/01 09:03 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

12. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

errr... thanx (try lion)

13. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Well you did ask for honest opinions so what's with the "err"?

"but please feel free to criticise because that's how you learn......." remember saying that? /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

There were at least as many positives in there as negatives so don't take it so hard, you must realize that since the game's been out so long most people here have seen practically everything.

14. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

I didnt mean it in any particular way (honest), i have taken lots of comments in this section, please give more!!

feeeeeeeeed meee!!

(sorry if i sounded like that)

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by bare_knuckle93 on 09/18/01 11:25 AM (server time).</FONT></P>