1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Aoi Questions

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by AlexMD, Oct 11, 2001.

1. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Hi can someone tell me how to connect Aoi's hit throw p+g after b,f+p?, does it require an MC?..

Yin Yang stance reverses high moves it seems but in the move list it says mid..can someone confirm for me if it does reverse mid as well?

Anyone wanna tell m how to connect the HCB+k+g after Aoi's new d,b,u,f+p+g throw? is it a throw link?,weird that it's done with K+g

thanks /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

2. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

Do you mean the throw where she flips you over her shoulder?
    If so, I do believe it is on MC. you can also get after a d,f+p.

YY stance does reverse mid attacks. but i think it is only mid kicks , haven't experimented enough, but I know she reverses sidekicks knees and elbows, (at least intest version)

Haven' seen that new throw yet, but it should be an immediate input similar to her other multipart throw.

hei-stino

__-___---____

3. Electro_Jacky

Electro_Jacky Well-Known Member

PSN:
    electrolex
    XBL:
    electro lex
    To do her hit throws you have time the p+g as the second blow conects when using b,f+p.

The other hit throw requires a MC and you press b+p+g when D,f+p.

For the new multipart make sure you are doing the correct throw she has two 3/4 throws, so to do it make sure you are using the one that ends with towards the oponents then hcf+k+g. BTW the camera moves around a lot so make sure that when entering the last command in the direction that you are facing

THAT'S.......IT.......NOW!!!

4. shoda clinic

shoda clinic Member

I see you use Pai, so that maby it's easier to say this way.
    YY stance reverses any attacks that Pai can reverse.

5. Dawnrain

Dawnrain Member

Yin-Yang Stance reverse high punch, high kick, mid punch, elbow, knee.....but not flip-kicks from Bryant's, super-toronto(i mean the K+Gs) of the Chan's.

Low punch, kick can surely win that and also....the stance take YEARS to back to normal stance....THROWN by the opp all the time....

The new hit throw b,f+P --> P+G need an MC to connect. You may find it done on countering low-attacking guys. Timing is neat though. The other hit throw need MC too, however, I cannot managed to get it since SEGA get it changed from an auto counter throw to a command throw... :~~~~~

The new two-dan is done by entering u,b,d,f+P+G --> HCF+K+G. No need to bother the camera change issue, just remember the " f " in the first dan is the same as the "HCF".
    Timing is, when you see Aoi flip the foe into the floor then you enter the second command. You should finish it well before she break the wrist of the foe.

Aoi is so poor that she had been tweak down too much for her long recovery of cancel... all the cancel can be counter by a simple punch....that make me feel sad in using her... however, she still my use most character!

Hope this can help.

Dawn