1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 at AMK Funland 50cents !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by koro128, Jan 24, 2002.

1. koro128

koro128 Well-Known Member

Yes, large Mega Screen at 50c. Hope to see u guys there, so that i dun have to travel all the way to Bugis. It's also a good place to practice!!

2. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

I HEARD it is THREE squares now!!! going later

3. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    yes the 3 squares is courtesy of zhifeng(Shun).he asked the manager to change it today. =)

4. Pinkgirl

Pinkgirl Well-Known Member

Anyone knows the rate for Bedok Funland??? AMK is too far for me...... live in the east....... =(

Alternatively, when do you guys go down to AMK to play? Dun wanna go all the way there for nothing...

5. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

I will be dropping by tomorrow in the morning. From 11 to 2pm.

Kiat waxed me today.

Any one else going?

6. proto

proto Member

Which part of AMK??? Anyone going down to bugis 2morrow?

7. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

Read the post "AMK Funland" by feii to get directions to AMK Funland.

I doubt many people will be going down to Bugis any more. AMK is now 28 credits at $10, 1 credit per play and at 3 rounds. Try beating that.

8. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

just played until VERY TIRED against Kiat.

I think I will spend much less money on VF since there is only one machine. probably have to wait. After the PS2 version comes out will be even cheaper /versus/images/icons/smile.gif