1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 at bugis + Lion stuff

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by alantan, Oct 20, 2001.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Re: VF4 at bugis Lion stuff

No, you are not allowed to move to a better board :)
    I like this board. The alternative is VP's board. I love the VP and the people who run it, and I hope they all have wonderful, beautiful wives and live forever and spawn many successful children. But I absolutely despise their board system. I was just dying for an excuse to mention it. I will always go there for hard facts on VF4 mechanics though. That's their specialty, and they do it damned well.

Sorry for misinterpreting your post. So P plus K plus G? I have yet to see that in movies or anywhere else. What does it look like? Or is this not a special move, just an alternate way to do Lion's punch?

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Apparently it's a regular punch that comes out faster, but you can't chain it. It's not even listed on the Gpara or Gamewatch movelists, just a quirk that was discovered and posted on the Japanese forums.

*OT* What was the deal with using WWWThreads over vBulletin, does anyone remember? Perl vs PHP scripting, or DB management differences? Just curious...

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.feixaq.com/vf4>[​IMG]</A>

3. Dashwolf

Dashwolf Well-Known Member

hi koro
    no prob
    i'm just learning
    its always good to have exposure. but i have to say you control your kage pretty good. i can never get the rising knee to connect to my TFT. my timing super sux haha. :)

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623

*OT* What was the deal with using WWWThreads over vBulletin, does anyone remember?

The Deal: wwwthreads offer both flat and threaded styles, where as vBulletin (and practically every other board out there) only offers flat.

__
    <font color=orange>how ya gonna win when ya ain't right within?</font color=orange>

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

FWIW, I've never had any trouble with signs disappearing n stuff...

<font color=red>~~~ ' IRC
    I Repeat Classes!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

6. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

just a new question. I have watched Chibita's clip's and after his HCB+P+G throw, he seems to be ablt to get in a d/f+P. I cannot seem to get this consistently with CPU. I must move ONE step forward than d/f+P right?? or is it more complicated than that?

7. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

Lion's, crouching,f+P is supposedly throw counterable... so is his new move b,f+P+K,P,P. his b/d+P,P when blocked is low throw counterable. All info is unverified. read from boards.

All that info is listed in the Black book as well. (I hope to get a "counter list" taken from the Black Book up soon on VP).

cheers,
    kbcat