1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Blue Book: Advanced Phase ISBN # ???

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by feixaq, Jan 30, 2002.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

2. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

from kinokiniya website
    ISBN:4757707835

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Thanks, man!

4. Kyo

Kyo Member

Speaking of which...I just got mine yesterday...^_^

5. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

I just checked the Singapore Kinokuniya website and it says that is no such book. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

I guess they don't have it yet.....

Btw,Chris, how much is the book any way?
    Is it gonna be ex if I get you to send the book over from the States? /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

6. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Hahaha hmm, I might be able to do that. I'm putting in an order for 4-5 blue books tomorrow, but I might be able to swing by 2-3 more if you and Alan and Zhifeng (or whoever else) is interested. Not sure about prices, but expect it to be a little pricey. The black book was USD 24.30. Throw in another $5 for shipping to Singapore, so it's around USD 30... (SGD 55 or thereabouts?)

Let me know if you're interested. (Warning: I probably have to special order this from Kinokuniya SF, so it might take 3 weeks to come in from Japan. But I heard that Kinokuniya SG doesn't bring in Enterbrain books, so unless you know of someone who's going to Japan, this may be a viable option.)

7. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

In case you guys are interested, the Blue Book is up for auction at ebay.com. You can "buy it now" for about $25 (USD), plus $5 shipping.

8. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Let me check it out. Thanks for the update!

9. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Placed my order for 5 copies of the Blue Book today. Should come in 2-3 weeks.

10. LittleWild

Hey Chris, sorry for not getting back to you in time.
    I just checked with Alan and he said that the Singapore Kinokuniya will bring it in for us if we place and order, he has already ordered his copy. I guess the rest of us will follow suit.

11. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

May I ask what is the Blue Book?? I heard some things about it, but not so sure of what's in it. And also, I gather it is written in Japanese?

EDIT: Translating that web site shows that it is a detailed book for moves, frames, skills and other things, right?

12. LittleWild

Think of the blue book as the VF4 Bible.
    It covers every character's moves and damage.
    Frame data and combos and flow charts.
    It's likely everything you need to know about VF4 will be found in it.

However, it is in Jap.