1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vf4 buttons in SHGL ?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by zerom, Oct 7, 2001.

1. zerom

zerom Member

What buttons placed test ver in SHGL,,?

Was it P K G ? or G P K ?

somebody tell me..

P G

2. Kiuju

Kiuju Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JOHNNYDANGE12
    Is it at SHGL now? Yo.....

3. zerom

zerom Member

Nop..

Not yet in SHGL...

I mean test ver in SHGL 1month ago..

4. Kiuju

Kiuju Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JOHNNYDANGE12
    How far do you live from there. How often do you go. If you find out hit us up man. I know they have got to be getting their shit in soon.

5. zerom

zerom Member

kiuju

I'm live in la (koreatown.)

I just went 2 times SHGL to find vf4.

unfortunatly I didn't find vf4 there.. I saw some tukken(?)

players players. I really wonder when SHGL get the vf4..

I think we can play toghter in SHGL if they get the vf4..

6. Kiuju

Kiuju Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JOHNNYDANGE12
    I'm waiting for the day. I live in Riverside.Its not too far from there. But, if I see vf4 I'll let you know and we can get some matches going with my bro and myself.

7. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    All of us in the LA area should get together and play once VF4 re-surfaces.

I've called SHGL a couple times, and they told me the first time they wouldn't be getting it again, but I could've been talking to some dip-shit who has no idea.

Anyway, I used to get together with Yamcha once a week to play VF3, maybe we could get something like that going...

Spotlite

8. Kiuju

Kiuju Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JOHNNYDANGE12
    Yeah most definately spotlight. I read in a previous post that there will be one shown in LA. If i'm off we'll be down there for sure dude. Yeah I called SHGL too and those dumb fucks have no idea. I swear those fools are hella dumb over there and wouldn't know a good game if it hit them in the ass. So it would be our luck if we were stuck with cvs2 and t4. I swear very annoying.