1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Dural movie! where on hell can i DL it from?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Ura_Bhan, Feb 15, 2002.

1. Ura_Bhan

Ura_Bhan Member

I have tried every thing, I typed in "VF4 dural movie" in search engines and they all lead to Gamespot or Gamers Web, those guys want "$$$" just so i can DL a 7Mb approx movie. Is there n e other place?

VFfx - is always down (wat kind of maintenance r they up to)

dyndns.org - seems cool but there r so many movies wat is the exact one

Thanx for n e help

-----(RESPEK)-----

2. Darkseed

Darkseed Well-Known Member

The VF4fx FTP is down due to a HD crash. FeixaQ explained it in a post in the media section.

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

There's an index file on Creed's site AFAIK, or if you can't find it send Creed a PM. If you ask nicely I'm sure he'll tell you which file it is... Myke originally made the movie for VFDC back in October, and then it was moved to VF4fx because it was more approbriate to have it hosted over there.

4. adsega

adsega Well-Known Member

If you saw my recent post, you'll see that I offered VFDC members free access to GamerWeb movies when our VF4 PS2 review went up. See the VF4 PS2 review at gamerweb.com and there is a Dural movie (from the ps2 version) there, it's yours if you email me.

I swear I must be a changed person...