1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Dural movie

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Myke, Oct 16, 2001.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    To those suckers who never check the main page (shame on you!) then you might have missed the recently VF4 Dural movie I freshly capped a little while ago.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank my friends Kim and Ben for showing up tonight for the great games, and especially to Ben for supplying the camcorder and also filming while I played. Unfortunately, the camcorder wasn't fully charged when we got it, so we couldn't get all the challenges on tape. We did get my CPU play though, from which I'll be putting together a little Kage combo exhibition. Stay tuned.

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Excellent! Thanks!

Get the Kage gameplay movie up soon (before I lose the cable)!

--
    "A chem bla deshembla blurr fuh bli fouzh"

3. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Yeah thx alot! way cool!!/versus/images/icons/shocked.gif

4. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

I just watched the clip. Very nice. Maybe it was the resolution of the clip, but Dural doesn't look as "metallic" as in other VF's. But I'm not complaining.

Just one quick question (to Myke or any other fortunate soul who has played VF4), what was that move in the final round of the clip? It looked like an inashi, and then Kage crawls thru Dural's legs and kicks her behind the knee (or calf?). It's probably been talked about on the forum, but I don't remember where (sorry GLC, Spotlite).

All in all, I liked the movement, and the "sonic roll" was nice. Great movie, worth the 2 hours spent DLing it. Looking forward to the Kage combo exhibition.

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=orange>DOG</font color=orange>

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Just one quick question (to Myke or any other fortunate soul who has played VF4), what was that move in the final round of the clip? It looked like an inashi, and then Kage crawls thru Dural's legs and kicks her behind the knee (or calf?).

That was Kage's auto-punch reversal whilst in Jumonji Stance.

And in case you're curious, the last attacks which KO Dural in the final round were Kage's Sabaki attacks (JS, P+K).

6. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

That was Kage's auto-punch reversal whilst in Jumonji Stance.

I remember reading your thread about this. I was expecting his punch reversal from VF2/3/tb. I think I misunderstood that part. Thanx...

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=orange>DOG</font color=orange>

7. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

errr GD...
    I thought I'll make it clearer to anyone who *MIGHT* be confused

he still has his old punch reversals from vf2/vf3

but the " craw under u n kick ur ass' is punch reversals in a jumonji stance...

<font color=red>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'