1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 DVD

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by adamYUKI, Nov 15, 2001.

1. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    I have about 15-20 that I uploaded over the course of VF3. Some got lost of course. Did GE really create 56 VF3 movies? I figured he did a bunch across the VF series, if he did create that many, I missed out on a bunch of good video's then.

CrewNYC

2. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Re: Well, I'm interested.

On Creed/Bungle. Hahahahahah! you two just kill me. hahaha. Hey! whatever happened to that girl you brought to Peter's house? She looked awefully bored while we played VF. ;) I saw Pete in Shanghai btw (fine white male in the chinese masses).

On Ice-9, time to get some balls and tell these monkeys to fuck off.

On Andy, The idea is nice, I'll give you 20$.

Jillians is VF4less, howver I have been told Goodtimes now has VF4. However someone stole my steeringwheel =(

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

As kbcat says "WOOT!"

Heading to Good Times to verify... =)

4. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

No need it's there. It's being put together and will be up by the beginning of next week (11/19/01). I'm gonna be there
    welcoming it whole heartedly. Anyone wanna join me? Shang? Yupa, where are you located? you'll be around?
    I confirmed this by calling them today so it's not BS.

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Offering both is fair enough to me...

6. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Aye... I wish I would have read that before rushing up to Somerville.... :p

Yep, no VF4 on the floor yet, but the VF3 was removed, so it looks like they are going to do what Broadway City in NYC did, and install VF4 in their VF3 cabinet... I hope they take the time to refurbish the sticks and buttons while they're at it.

I played some VF2 and Puzzle Fighter while I was there... VF2 is in bad shape-- the player 1 stick has the hugest neutral I've ever seen on stick that still functions and the punch button only works half the time. The player 2 stick is in good shape, but the punch and kick buttons are sticking... probably a soda spill at some point in their life... :p

Shang, I live in Warren, RI. My day off is Monday, so I'll probably be there mid-afternoon to see what's up. Thanks for the good news. I'll post a notice in Jamboree to let other New England VFers know about VF4 finally making an appearance in Boston.

7. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

VF4 sticks

"I hope they take the time to refurbish the sticks and buttons while they're at it."

Argh, they'd better. Rich and I were also discussing how much it would cost. I played Tekken 4 for $.75 no
    way I'm paying $1.25 for VF4.

"VF2 is in bad shape-- the player 1 stick has the
    hugest neutral I've ever seen on stick that still functions and the punch button only works half the time. The
    player 2 stick is in good shape, but the punch and kick buttons are sticking... probably a soda spill at some
    point in their life... :p"

Good God tell me about it. I was there last night playing Tekken 4 and I also felt nostalgic. Jesus Christ I chose
    Akira and I couldn't perform anything, I ended up walking out on my game.