1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 EUROPE RELEASE

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by dynamic-league, Aug 21, 2001.

1. dynamic-league

dynamic-league Well-Known Member

Hey, we need help !
    I have been speaking to to SEGA Europe and CROMPTONS.
    They plan to release VF4 end of September here in the UK. They are not sure how big the game is going to be and have no idea. They said if there is enough support they will push out more machines. They also said they will run an Official VF4 Dynamic-League if there is interest. Which means as soon as the machines roll out there will be a tournament with Official SEGA VF4 merchandise if they are convinced people want to play the game in UK and Europe. Please could everybody interested make 1 call to SEGA Europe and CROMPTONS demanding VF4 with tournament.
    SEGA - 0208 336 1222 CROMPTONS - 01843 593 335. Thanks Derrick. As a reward I'll break your back with Jeffrey. http://www.dynamic-league.com

"Rise to the challenge"

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm on it. Del, this one's for you, you know who it is!!

Seems as if vf.net isn't going to make it to the West, so Dynamic-League is probably the next best thing to spur interest in competition. I'll contact both numbers this week.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think I can pluck up anough courage to make those calls. Who/what is Cromptons though?

4. dynamic-league

dynamic-league Well-Known Member

Sega make the game.
    Cromptons control the distribution.

They also distribute others games like Air Hockey so VF4 is not understood or seen as something special.

"Rise to the challenge"