1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 EVO Console explication thread

Discussion in 'Console' started by Ranix, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Ranix

Ranix Member

ok it can be good if we can say in this post the diferent option that we have understand.
    to create a character:
    u have to initialize it in the option menu
    go to quest
    push star
    here u cane give him a ring name
    each time you will want to edit ur character color, buy(shop) see your statistic you will have to go in this menu.
    in quest mode you can fight a the arcade station( the default position) or make tournament (in the left at sega station)
    going arcade station is like make kumite in VF4
    the tournament station is diferent, by win or lose you will note change your satistic(win/lose porcentage) but if you win a tournament u will have some money
    they re diferent type of tournament with diferent rules
    know down tournament(the first one) each time ur oponment touch the ground i will lose more life.
    after fighting in the arcade station, some new tournament will appear( after bein 1st dan the seesaw tournament will appear)
    this is for the quest mode
    in training mod there is trial(old one like vf4) and chalenge mode( here you will avec to make perfect tech roll after throw, double dodge trow escape, triple dodge throw escape, 4 throw escape...(yes yes....)
    i you have some question....
    it will be good if someone can traduct the practice mode a least the new option.
    hope that in this thread we will share the option and news of this game

2. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

just some cocktail party information,

VF evo home has over 1500 items.

3. Raider

Raider Well-Known Member

I have one question.

Does anybody know how you can make pre game messages?
    I have looked around, but I don't seem to find any place were you can write messages.

Any ideas on how to make them?

Thanks /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Once this week is over, and I get done with all the shit I have to do this week, I will do a comprehensive translation of the game. So please hold on to your questions and enjoy the game for now. A huge mass of information will come.

/versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

5. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Cool, that means I don't have to do it. /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    My Japanese isn't up really to snuff, but maybe you want to team up Ninjisan? I guess I could ease the burden just a little...
    Should get the game on friday, but won't have net access for the weekend.