1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Evo in Omaha...

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Nutlog, Nov 2, 2002.

1. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

Shocker of Shockers....Chad and the gang at the Family Fun Center actually sprang for an Evo machine without prompting from ANYONE. It's probably been 3-4 months since I've seriously played, and MY GOD does the game play differently for some characters (namley my three primaries, Sarah/Wolf/Akira). Goh is just an ass (now that I see it in person, he is right out of Tekken...he damn near looks like T4 Jin with that hood). I have to say I do like what I see, though.

Wolf definitely has that pro-wrestler flair that he was always just missing before. Now he talks an enormous amount of smack, and does so many trademark things you'd swear he was in WWE.

Sarah got MAJOR love with so many ways to get into flamingo now, though the serious mucking with the K+G moves really threw me at first. And why on earth did they switch the rising knee to K+G?

Akira's shoulder pretty much sucks ass now, but his knee is practically god-like. Maybe cause you now HAVE to use it in place of his severely neutered ram. Still have to get used to people techrolling the spod, though. Used to get that 1/2 second breather there, but not anymore...

Anyway...see you all around...

2. Shou

Shou Well-Known Member

/versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

I think that sums it up well.

3. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Oh yeah 2 more things Shun is a bad motherfucker horray for version B mule kick:) and Brad is another bad motherfucker.