1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 EVO TOURNEY-this Sunday (21st Sep)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Tsuujin, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Tsuujin

Tsuujin Well-Known Member

Hi guys! There is a tournament this Sunday on vf evo being organized by The Dark One, there are possible cash prizes available too! It's gonna be at his house so we have a venue for ice-9 to go to as well now.

Post here if you're up for it so that the dark one can do a head count.

20 people maximum he said!

This Sunday! Get posting guys!

Ryan

2. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

ez, put me down, but aint ice going on sunday? wheres abouts is it?
    also do u need another ps2 or evo or stick?

3. Tsuujin

Tsuujin Well-Known Member

Wassup co-champ! Oh right, so he leaves on Sunday? Hmm... oh dear, well if he can stay til monday then he can come and enter and have a session also. I will ask dark one what he thinks about having the tourney on saturday instead. not sure about the extra ps2, well, I know we need it it'sjust I'm not sure how many tv sets there are.

4. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

I would like to go but I'm not likely to make sundays, if it's on a saturday though I'm there!!! and a few other's, StalwartSamurai and Saurian(maybe).

5. Zakuta

Zakuta Well-Known Member

I'll probably have to arrange for a place to stay on Saturday - but i'll make it down for some VF.

6. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Up for it and i can bring another ps2 along if you like and a evo stick.

7. Zakuta

Zakuta Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I have a JAP PS2 and EVO if thats any help/use.

8. stalwartsamurai

stalwartsamurai Well-Known Member

I'll come with down with my brand new evo stick /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Just PM the directions, meeting point etc. Peace /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    Cant wait /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    P.S I hope the Knee Ninja can come also

9. Jeffahn

Jeffahn Well-Known Member

Hi kids,

I signed-up yesterday:

"Thanks. I have 2 TVs now. I can get more if needed. Anyway i will NOT provide any sticks or pads. Everybody has to BRING THEIR OWN GEAR!

I will put you on the list, no problem. Just tell everybody you know that Saturday 17:00 is always the deadline to sign up!!!

Thanks.

PS i did not know. Funny. They should have named Mortal Kombat "Tekken". "

I'm still working on getting the exact address. I know Crackney-sorry-Hackney rather well, so if anyone a guide from the station, just give me a call!

07906 322201

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Gonna have to countme out of this one guys i cant make it i'm afraid. /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

11. KneeNinja

KneeNinja Well-Known Member

put me down, if this event is taking place on sat, sunday is a no no for me.

12. Tweak

Tweak Member

As excited as i want to be about this tournament, i just can't because u say that 'teh dark one' is holding it.

wanna know y?

He's already tried to hold a tekken tourney last weekend and nobody turned up, meaning that the risk of nobody turning up and people like me wasting my money going there is a possibility.

13. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey man, I'm leaving on Sunday--is Saturday not a possibility?

14. scotchegg

scotchegg Member

I should also be available either Sat or Sun. Actually if anyone's got any suggestions, I'm finally gonna buy PS2, VF and a controller this weekend, any places that will do a good deal or is it all much of a muchness?

Steve P

15. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

i also agree, sunday is a no no, saturday is a hell yah...

16. uk-guy

uk-guy Well-Known Member

Wot so I don't get a personal invite..FINE!!

(goes off in a huff sulking pretty badly...mentions something about nobody loving him anymore...cept Bare_Knuckle...(sigh))