1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Evolution Aoi Thread

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by GaijinPunch, Jun 18, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Re: f,f+P+K stuff

I don't know of anything guaranteed after the push throws (you're right though [P]+[G] then [8],[2],[4], or [6].) You've obviuosly got a good frame advantage afterwards.

As for throws that guarantee down throws, only:
    [2_][6][P]+[G] and [3][3][P]+[G] as far as I can tell. Good luck -- look forward to hearing of some of your findings!

2. Chu Ting

Chu Ting Member

when After P+G2OR8 4OR6 pk is guaranteed ,and when you back the wall or enemy back the wall,you can use P+G4OR6 make your enemy hit the wall ,that time is good chance for 43P+K(guaranteed?) OR 46P+K.

3. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Ah! The wall! I never thought of that. You're right. I'l give that a shot in two weeks when I'm back in Japan. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. grynn

grynn Well-Known Member

I won't be able to play EVO for a while /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/confused.gif
    Last week end I was in London that's why I could play.

Anyway seemed to me that [2_][6][P][G] does more damage than in ver C. I like a lot the [3][3][P][G], I always thought that Aoi needed this motion ^_^

But she lost the [4][P][G], too bad it's one less direction for her throw game and one less ring out throw.

Chu Ting: Thanks for the info. I believe then that we can also use P,P,P to try to push the opponent into a ring out /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

5. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

well, she might have lost [4][P][G], but she gained [2_][4][P][G]. So her throw game isn't weakened that much. She also retained [8][9][6][3][2][1][4]/[8][9][6][3][2][1][4][P][G].

6. grynn

grynn Well-Known Member

Oups I had forgotten about [2_][4][P][G] /versus/images/icons/blush.gif

It can qualify for a ring out throw, although it doesn't send the opponent as far back as the old [4][P][G]