1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Evolution Media from am.sega.jp

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by SummAh, Jan 23, 2003.

1. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Hi....

Since God decided that there shall be multiple threads to keep track of clips(a move that I agree verily muchly lah) I shall get the ball rolling by starting up this thread that is EXCLUSIVE to movies from sega's own website. Plz, to those eager to post links to movies, be sure to post em at the CORRECT thread /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

Oh yah, check to ensure that there is a thread for movies from the particular site b4 starting a new one. We don't need multiple ACT threads~ (I am aware that many of us here won't commit this *sin*...but just thought I'll bring it up to ppl that are new to the boards)

http://asx.pod.tv/am-sega/free/evo_soudatu01_03.asx

http://asx.pod.tv/am-sega/free/evo_soudatu01_04.asx

Enjoy lah~

Note : to anyone that doesn't know how to DL movies from sega's website (esp for a PC leet blur user like myself~)

Follow the instructions below~

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

Get this program:

StreamBox VCR

I can't remember but ideally it's the cracked one (you'll know because you'll get a disclaimer when you try to install it that says so, and also you can go through the install without entering any personal information when prompted)

Once you have it, to download one of the AM2 streaming .asx files, just right click and copy the shortcut, click the + button in streambox VCR, then go to the connection tab and make sure your connection reads as 256K DSL. Also check the box that says use http:// protocol for MMS streams. Leave the other box unchecked and click OK.

You'll now download the clip. You may want to change your default download folder so it isn't buried 10 levels deep.

The reason for the DSL/MMS streams settings is that you'll download only sound or your DL will die if you don't. That's a problem that seems pretty much specific only to AM2 - other pages you can just click the + button, then click OK.

[/ QUOTE ]

2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

4. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

7. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Re: New chibita clips at am.sega

The wolf player almost had chibita!! He got greedy.... and must have not recovered from that and lost the last round..... Too bad for the fellow wolf player.. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

8. dark_goh

dark_goh Active Member

and ninja that wolf guys was a Sho-dan too!!! /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif

9. martialfanatic

martialfanatic Well-Known Member

That was damn good Wolf play for a 57% Wolf.

I take that back. That was damn good Wolf play for anybody.

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Unlucky wolf just a little bit more damage and he would of had it made.

11. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

12. martialfanatic

martialfanatic Well-Known Member

WoW /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif great brad usage there. I know Chibita isn't invincible, but this is the first match where I've seen him lose. Excellent match!

13. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

14. Catch22

Catch22 Well-Known Member

15. Tsobanian

Tsobanian Well-Known Member

16. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

17. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member

#8 - 16-bit akira action, chibita gets two of those multi punch throws in (not sure what the name is)

http://asx.pod.tv/am-sega/free/100evo_0008.asx

VFzone should have it mirrored as a wmv soon =]

18. kamen

kamen Well-Known Member

Rion of 0005 files is the winner of this store of the convention of OTENAMIHAIKEN 2.
    AKIRA of 0008 files is the person who ranked 3rd in the convention which fights for the title of BUSHOU in a CHUUGOKU district.

19. kamen

kamen Well-Known Member

It is the information on the latest, same ranking match.

High jin and SEGARU fought by the TOUSHOU game, and SEGARU was demoted.

HAKUSHON fell to out ten dan.

By the convention of 5 to 5 yesterday, the team of CHIBITA and the team of ARASHI fought in the finals. After ARASHI comes out first and beats four persons, (MUKKIAKIRA, HAKUSHON, muscle, guerrilla) CHIBITA wins five persons(ARASHI, mask de HIJITETSU, Edo, TSUCHIKUMO, homestay AKIRA) and wins the victory. The TOUSHOU match after a convention pushed down TSUCHIKUMO, high jin, and OOSUSARA. CHIBITA is promoted to KENSEI. Three straight victories are immediately won frankly in a KENSEI match with homestay AKIRA, and homestay AKIRA is demoted to TOUSHOU. As a result, CHIBITA came back to the top (KENSEI) of the present merit title.

20. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

goddamn, taking your team from 0-4 to 5-4... that has to feel good.
    And in the process he is promoted to KENSEI, is that the best rank on VF.NET?