1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Evolution Media from am.sega.jp

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by SummAh, Jan 23, 2003.

1. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

Re: am.sega media thread

wtf... that guy didn't play like ohsu at all imo..

2. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

ahh the infamous QUADPALM

3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

4. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Great match. Satan outplayed Tsuchi for sure, but it was an excellent comeback in round 4. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="yellow">.cheers.</font>

5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

nice to see someone with an interestingly goofy and effective Pai, Tsuchi looked horribly boring in comparison.

6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

7. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

segaru got told to shaddap on that first round^^. this is what i mean about segaru always running way when he has the upperhand. he probably didnt want to risk the ring out. but he had much less chance of fail from the opponent's recovery position. easy chance for a foward dash ~ KS. i dont think ohsu is would be eager to attack in that situation..

all through out the match segaru was on the defense. mabye he was trying some sort of whiff game. when he came into attack it was quite nice tho. very tight dashes. (although he still does that same dumb ass walk after each round he wins /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif )

8. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant

erm who doesn't do that there is no need to rush in attack when your enemy has 5% energy left. Also didn't ohsu attempt a spod when he recovered that means wolf was going out ^_^.

9. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Did he misplace his special rank akira card? /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

10. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Roll on FT Wolf I say /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

11. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Jide said:

erm who doesn't do that there is no need to rush in attack when your enemy has 5% energy left. Also didn't ohsu attempt a spod when he recovered that means wolf was going out ^_^.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, you have good points.

but the advantage was wayy over to wolf i mean that was beyond 50/50, with that recovery position and that much health wolf had lots of choices. if akira went for an spod, any attack segaru made would have ownt him. if wolf wanted to keep safe then atlest do something after giving yourself some room. not run away and put ohsu back in comfort zone! /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

he paid the price anyhow... ^^ do not give akiras room, they have mad come-back potential.

12. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

13. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

Uhh...hmm...

When I try to load the .asx in Media Player it says "Class Not Registered". I tried saving it to disk as an .asf, but it still wouldn't work. Help?

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Very clincal Tsuchikumo there didnt get frustrated and one pretty easlily helped alot by mr defensive.

15. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

16. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

17. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

18. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
  19. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

Wow, amazing fight, Ohsus playing was awesome /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

However is he using a new file or something? I thought his win ratio was better than that displayed?

20. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

tsuch played amazing, simplly incredable yomi. evading akira's low rising attack was stylish too, it's like pai had total control in that match, infact from both sides even!

very nice match /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif