1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Evolution Sarah Thread

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by GaijinPunch, Jun 18, 2002.

1. VousDew

VousDew Member

God, this thread was made for me. So much good info....thanks to all who have posted strategies and moves.

[ QUOTE ]
    But as long as Jacky and Sarah have that gravity-defying backflip, and as long as Kage has that stupid "I've thrown you up so high in the air that you can see your house... now I'm going to (without looking, mind you)... do some incredible aerial stupidity in which I snatch you from the air. twist around and slam you into MY HOUSE (bitch)" thing, I think that my friends' criticisms are going to remain valid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hee. I know. Kage always gets me with that move, and I hate it. HATE.

I love the Gatling Kick Beat as much as the next person (especially from Flamingo), but the problem is that bloody d-pad command at the beginning. I rarely nail those 360-degree turns, and when I do, it's in Training mode, where the opponent does nothing, or when I'm fighting my brother and he's being a block-happy bitch. So basically, the GKB is useless for me. I'm just not skilled enough to pull it off consistently and without being interrupted. Or do any expert players have this problem as well?

I should probably be using a joystick. [Watches as Virtua Fighter players everywhere nod their heads and roll their eyes in agreement.]