1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4: Evolution Tournament Columbia, SC

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by krayzeejl, Mar 26, 2003.

1. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Soo... is anyone coming to this?

2. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Me and Jason will most likely be there if our school schedule allows. Will let you all know in advance if we do go.

/versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Jason aka krazyjl.. can you get me a link or phone number to the motel 6 near by the place so I can plan this weekend?

4. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Hey will this be console or arcade tourney? Just wondering. I didn't see if it was console or arcade. Krayzejl, you guys have a ps2 and evo right?

5. mindelixir

mindelixir Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of bringing an evil Lion to the tourney, anybody in the charlotte area (or further north travelling on I-77 or I-85) also going and driving? I'll throw gas money/ hotel money/ beer money/ and get the strippers to strip for free.

6. mindelixir

mindelixir Well-Known Member

How is the prize money going to be divided up?

7. krayzeejl

krayzeejl Well-Known Member

Whats up everyone!!! sorry i've been MIA lately my bro got married so I've been busy with that... anyways I'll find out all of the requested info and post later on today!