1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Evolution Wolf Thread

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by GaijinPunch, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Electro_Jacky

Electro_Jacky Well-Known Member

PSN:
    electrolex
    XBL:
    electro lex
    Re: Nice New EVO information on wolf

Things i've noticed with Wolf:

His throw game has improved shaply [4],[3][P]+[G] seem like safer option than [3],[3][P]+[G] and roughly same damage. Also his throw ring out game has improved with the addition of [1]+[P]+[G]

Now to his new knee i'm still undecided if i like it or not, damage and range is very good [4]+[K]+[G],[K] is a good follow up on a MC but maybe tech rollable due to system changes I have to comfirm. Also if the knee hits with out MC your at an advantage but not by much. one other good thing about the new knee is that since now you tech roll crumple moves the knee should have no problem in reaching and back staggering opponents.

Optimus Prime: One shall stand, one shall fall.
    Megatron: Why throw away your life so recklessly?
    Optimus Prime: That's a question you should ask yourself, Megatron.

2. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

gwaaah! wolf is leik unrecognizable now!! /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif

are there any sign of perhaps EVO character moveslists ppl can translate anywhere? it would be great to get them here into the VFDC character sections... /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623

are there any sign of perhaps EVO character moveslists ppl can translate anywhere? it would be great to get them here into the VFDC character sections...

I've been working on them since a few hours ago and should have the new characters ready in a few days. I'll then go through the rest of the characters in alphabetical order.