1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Evolutions???

Discussion in 'General' started by Cause, May 11, 2002.

1. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Personally I think it's good Photoshop, but still the thoughts.......

[​IMG]

2. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Close but not quite there. Taka's foot gives it away and the Evolution text just isn't the exact shade to blend with the real text. You'd be hard pressed if you saw it on a bus though. Kudos.

3. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Also look at the the "Takarashi" text under the life bar, and the eyes picture, pretty damn good. Any actually his foot is fine, it's in front of Lei, not even cut off. Even the brightness of both characters are the same.

4. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Nice effort. I agree with Adio's observation about Taka's foot (it just looks like it should have been behind Lei's leg), but I like the idea. Taka's name and eyes under the life bar are a nice touch, too.

5. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

I'm sure you'd catch an amateur out if you really pushed the idea but most people here know better. Agreed Ghostdog, the text under Taka's name is spot on from this distance. How long did it take you Cause?

6. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Decent photoshop job and it proves that after all this time VF3 charas still look good compared to current stuff .
    Its a testament to its artistic flair and to a lesser extent to Model3s for its time out of this world spec .

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

That looks like a VF3 Taka cut and paste! Now if the artist had put in the effort into designing a new costume, I would be VERY impressed.