1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 fan in Chicago

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by pieces, Nov 20, 2001.

1. pieces

pieces New Member

Hi, everyone. Is Trving & Harlem Plaza the only place can play VF4? What time will u guys usually there?

2. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

what's up.
    i'm usually there during the week (tues-thurs) about 7pm.
    sat. after 4 pm
    Hopefully some chi-crew people are intown thanksgiving weekend for some fun.
    But either way. I'll be free this friday/sat. and tonight (wednesday) if you'd like to meet up.
    email me so i know when you'd like to play.
    efescareno@yahoo.com.
    I'll check it , damn, havne't played in a week.
    I'm searching and no one has ver. B, and other popular aracades aren't planning on getting it.

later,
    faustino

3. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Please excuse me replying to this thread in this form.

I CAN be there on Wednesday, 21st, probably between 6-8pm. Of course, that's provided if someone will be there. So unless I see something further in this thread, I'm not gonna go.

I used to go to HIP a few times when the game initially came. Now I won't go unless my friends go. Come to think of it, the last time I played was...when supposedly Shang came into town, almost a month ago.

4. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

hey shota,
    well, o.k. I'll go tonight. i'll see you there at least for a little while.
    I went last sat. and no one plays anymore, really.
    I have to find ver.B,
    Diversions said they'll never get it.
    so who knows, do you know if andy and them are coming to town anytime soon??
    see you there.
    faust