VF4 FANS WE NEED YOUR VOTE NOW

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Kakarot_SSJ_III, Feb 24, 2002.

1. Kakarot_SSJ_III

Kakarot_SSJ_III New Member

Hey currently at www.tekkenzaibatsu.com they are voting on what games to hold tournaments for at Extravaganza 6, which is a big midwest tournament with a focus on Tekken. Currently the two runners are Smash Brothers Melee and Virtua Fighter 4. I would really really really like a Virtua Fighter 4 tournament just because I love watching high level comp at that game. If you haven't already, I implore you to log onto zaibatsu and vote for Virtua Fighter 4 under the Tournament Hype and Aftermath: Last E6 poll, I swear. Please, cuz SSBM is crap and for kids; lets get a real game in there. Thanks.

2. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Can you post the exact link. I can't find the page. This should be common sense anyway.

3. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Please, cuz SSBM is crap and for kids

<hr></blockquote>

You pretty much lost all your credibility here.

4. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

yeah lets see a link!

5. Killbomb

Killbomb Well-Known Member

6. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

man they are such idiots over at TZ.. :rolleyes:

7. Kakarot_SSJ_III

thanks for posting the link everyone please vote!

8. Kakarot_SSJ_III

Guys we just need two more votes; 1 to tie and 2 to beat; please go!

9. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

I've voted, but there seems to be a lot of stigma towards VF (and CVS2 even) with the poll. There are members actually cheering for SSBM whether for a joke or for actual appreciation. Sad really.

10. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

I already voted.

11. Killbomb

Killbomb Well-Known Member

Heh...Yeah, I haven't been able to figure out the SSBM attraction either. Anyway, the poll ended in a tie...I guess the tourney organizer will have to choose on his own. I should subtly "suggest" he makes the "right" choice. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif