1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 FANS WE NEED YOUR VOTE NOW

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Kakarot_SSJ_III, Feb 24, 2002.

1. Kakarot_SSJ_III

Kakarot_SSJ_III New Member

Hey currently at www.tekkenzaibatsu.com they are voting on what games to hold tournaments for at Extravaganza 6, which is a big midwest tournament with a focus on Tekken. Currently the two runners are Smash Brothers Melee and Virtua Fighter 4. I would really really really like a Virtua Fighter 4 tournament just because I love watching high level comp at that game. If you haven't already, I implore you to log onto zaibatsu and vote for Virtua Fighter 4 under the Tournament Hype and Aftermath: Last E6 poll, I swear. Please, cuz SSBM is crap and for kids; lets get a real game in there. Thanks.

2. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Can you post the exact link. I can't find the page. This should be common sense anyway.

3. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Please, cuz SSBM is crap and for kids

<hr></blockquote>

You pretty much lost all your credibility here.

4. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

yeah lets see a link!

5. Killbomb

Killbomb Well-Known Member

6. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

man they are such idiots over at TZ.. :rolleyes:

7. Kakarot_SSJ_III

thanks for posting the link everyone please vote!

8. Kakarot_SSJ_III

Guys we just need two more votes; 1 to tie and 2 to beat; please go!

9. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

I've voted, but there seems to be a lot of stigma towards VF (and CVS2 even) with the poll. There are members actually cheering for SSBM whether for a joke or for actual appreciation. Sad really.

10. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

I already voted.

11. Killbomb

Killbomb Well-Known Member

Heh...Yeah, I haven't been able to figure out the SSBM attraction either. Anyway, the poll ended in a tie...I guess the tourney organizer will have to choose on his own. I should subtly "suggest" he makes the "right" choice. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif